anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Product return

Client:106323064
#7 Wielbiciel#

I received a faulty stator coil. I messaged the seller about a return because I will not pay for shipping from me to them (because the faulty product wasn't my fault). but they take long to respond and time to return the product is running out. What do I do?

oznacz moderatorów
3 ODPOWIEDZI 3

la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:106323064 here we have two things.
1. If the product has fault you are not returning it but making a complain. In this case you should inform the seller about the fault and ship it to him (you must properly secure the package, this does not mean having to send it back in its original packaging). You also do not have to include a receipt.

When the seller accepts your claims, he is obliged to cover all costs you have incurred (i.e. also shipping costs). However, if he rejects them, he should send the goods back to you. You can then claim your case in court.

Second thing is lack of information from the seller side in this case you can start a discussion and after 24h from starting ask for our help if you can't communicate with the seller. 

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów

Client:106323064
#7 Wielbiciel#

So I have to still pay the 23 EUR for shipping at first and risk them rejecting the complaint?

oznacz moderatorów

nat_not
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:106323064 This is how complaints work. You can try to communicate with the seller about covering the cost of returning the item by starting a discussion, as Monika wrote.

Natalia
   Moderatorka