anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

The United States does not participate in IBAN. How do I return an item?

Zacfoil18
#7 Wielbiciel#

I am attempting to return an item. I only have a United States bank account, and thus have no IBAN number. Is there any phone number for me to call for assistance?

oznacz moderatorów
4 ODPOWIEDZI 4

pecela
#16 Inspirator#

US banks do not have an IBAN but participate in SWIFT. In this case, you provide the account number, 9-digit routing number (ABA, RTN or FW), SWIFT/BIC code of the bank and the name and address of your bank.

If your bank does not participate in SWIFT, ask it for details for transfers from abroad. In such cases, another bank will act as an intermediary.

oznacz moderatorów

Zacfoil18
#7 Wielbiciel#

So, to be clear:

in the first line i need to put the account number and the routing number together? Because that doesn't seem to be working. I know the SWIFT code, just cannot figure out how to format my account number properly

Screenshot 2023-03-22 9.57.18 PM.png 

oznacz moderatorów

ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Zacfoil18 I'm sorry, but in this case (if you don't have an IBAN), you won't complete the form.

In such a situation, please contact the seller and send him information about the return. 

It would be best if the seller returned the money via Allegro Finanse, i.e. to the account number from which you paid for the order.

Ola
Moderatorka

pecela
#16 Inspirator#

Jak nieumożliwiacie przelewu na konto w banku w USA, to powinniście usunąć ten kraj z listy rozwijanej, a w polu nr konta usunąć przedrostek US. 

Dla banków brak IBAN w USA nie jest problemem i nigdy nie nim nie był.

oznacz moderatorów