anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

What I have to do when the seller is rude and humiliate the buyer because the buyer is foreign?

MAMY ROZWIĄZANIE!
Client:62444226
#8 Zapaleniec#

I would like to know what I can do when the seller is rude and say that "if you don’t  know read in polish next time don't buy". Its the Allegro just for polish speakers?

oznacz moderatorów
6 ODPOWIEDZI 6
pinsplash
#21 Demiurg#

@Client:62444226 Just out of curiosity - in which language was the description of the product? Was anything mentioned that seller speaks any other language? Based on what factors do you expect him to speak English? Are you aware that Google has a translator?

_______
BRÓSLI
oznacz moderatorów
Client:58025408
#12 Orędownik#

You have to use google translate
to translate auction descriptions,
or ask sellers before buying,
then you will avoid such situations. Good luck

oznacz moderatorów
Client:62444226
#8 Zapaleniec#

There is a English version of this site!

oznacz moderatorów
mr_oma
Była Moderatorka
Była Moderatorka

@Client:62444226, thank you for your message. I also saw that you contacted us on this matter via e-mail spolecznosc@allegro.pl

I would like to emphasize that at Allegro there is no place for disrespect. We have taken appropriate steps in this matter. I also see that someone from Allegro contacted you. I hope this will not happen again.

Maja
   Moderatorka

#8 Zapaleniec#

Thank you so much for the kind answer, I don't know how to avoid to receive messages from this seller. It's possible to block? 

oznacz moderatorów
mr_oma
Była Moderatorka
Była Moderatorka

@Client:62444226, unfortunately, we are unable to prevent the Seller from sending messages to the Buyer. However, in your e-mail correspondence, we asked you for screenshots of these messages. We will also contact the Seller.

Maja
   Moderatorka