Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Delivery settings

MAMY ROZWIĄZANIE!
Rebellis_ua
#8 Zapaleniec#

Hi there! 
Please advise on how to set up shipping from Ukraine correctly. When I go to the "add shipping price list" section, the "Dispatch to Poland (import)" tab does not have an option from Ukraine. However, a Ukrainian logistics company delivers the goods to Inpost lockers in 3-5 days.

Best regards,
Volodymyr

oznacz moderatorów
3 ODPOWIEDZI 3
la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

Hi @Rebellis_ua! You can contact the carrier yourself e.g. InPost, negotiate terms and sign a contract on the basis of which you will settle directly with the carrier and then set the price for the Dispatch to Poland (import) in part: "Delivery options (existing agreement)". 

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów
Rebellis_ua
#8 Zapaleniec#

Hello. Thank you for your response. Actually, the situation is as follows. I cannot directly contract with Polish logistics services from Ukraine, as we do not have points for accepting Polish delivery. Usually, delivery happens like this: I go to the local post office and make an international shipment. Then the post office itself chooses which postal service to use in the destination country. Moreover, I have the option to choose between two delivery services - one is faster but more expensive, and the other is slower but cheaper. Is it possible to set up international delivery in this way?

oznacz moderatorów
_HolaOla_
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Rebellis_ua in situation like this, you should choose an option "Delivery options (existing agreement)" and send packages using the method you have described. 

Ola
   Moderatorka