anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Hello, I managed to open a normal account in Allegro. However, my main purpose is to make sales at A

Client:117166081
#7 Wielbiciel#

Ekran görüntüsü 2023-12-05 122934.pngMerhaba, Allegro'da normal bir hesap açmayı başardım. Ancak asıl amacım Türkiye'deki şahıs şirketim adına Allegro'da satış yapmak. Bu yüzden hesabımı bir işletme hesabına dönüştürmeye çalışıyorum. Aşağıdaki ekran görüntüsündeki kutucuğa işletmemin vergi numarasını doğru girmeme rağmen yanlış uyarı veriyor. Hesabımı işletmeye dönüştüremiyorum. Lütfen yardım eder misiniz

oznacz moderatorów
1 ODPOWIEDŹ 1

w_kiwi
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:117166081 I see that you are in correspondence with the advisor in ticket number 38335732 and have already received instructions on how to set up a business account.

Due to the fact that converting an account from private to business is only possible for the companies registered in Poland, you need to create a new company account and enter your data there. You can create a new business account here.

You can find more information about verifying a business account from outside the European Economic Area here.​​​​​​​

Wiktoria
Moderatorka