anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Help: I have a big problem and can't solve it.

Xiaoxian
#7 Wielbiciel#

I am a new seller and have been selling products on the platform according to the rules. Just yesterday I received an official email saying that I am associated with an unfamiliar store and banned my right to sell. I expressed my confusion because this is my first time selling products on allegro and my company registration information is my own. The official staff explained that I had to solve the problem with the unfamiliar account before I could sell, but why should I take responsibility for someone else's problem?
I also explained with the official platform staff that this is my first time selling products with allegro, I can also prove that I am the first time, but not much use, the platform is so unfriendly to new sellers? Please help me what should I do?

oznacz moderatorów
2 ODPOWIEDZI 2

nat_not
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Xiaoxian The only way to unlock your account is to follow the instructions you received in the email. We do not block accounts without reasons. If our verification has shown that your account is connected to another one with violations of the regulations, the issue must be clarified before you start selling on the new account.

Natalia
   Moderatorka

Xiaoxian
#7 Wielbiciel#

I understand what you are saying, but the associated account is really a strange account, it has nothing to do with me, forget it I don't do this platform anymore. Thank you for your help!

oznacz moderatorów