Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

How can I add money to PayU Account?

MAMY ROZWIĄZANIE!
CitiBlue
#7 Wielbiciel#

Hello, 

I need to make a refund and the amount is not sufficient. 

How can we add money to PayU account on Allegro? Thanks 

oznacz moderatorów
3 ODPOWIEDZI 3
la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

Hello @CitiBlue! You can top up your Allegro Finance when you refund the buyer

• through the Returns tab — next to the relevant order, expand the return decision option and click [refund the selected amount].
  • through the Orders tab — next to the relevant order, expand the menu and click [make a refund].

We will redirect you to the return form. Provide the reason and refund amount, then click [make a refund].
    If you do not have enough money in your PayU or Przelewy24 wallets (depending on which operator was used during payment) — click [pay for the return].
    Transfer the appropriate refund amount. You can transfer the money only with a BLIK code, via PayPal, or through an online bank transfer. You have 48 hours to make the payment.
    After the refund is issued, you will see the following message:
    la_nika_0-1691139238011.png

You can check the refund status in the 
    Payment Refunds tab. In this article, you will find more information about topping up your Allegro Finance. 
   Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów
CitiBlue
#7 Wielbiciel#

You didnt answer my question. 

How can I add money to PayU account? 

PayU charged a fee and now the amount to reimburse is shorter than initial amount paid by customer. So I need to add to the PayU account to make full payment. 

oznacz moderatorów
la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@CitiBlue I did answer your question.
You need to refund the payment from an order no 6c943a80-2020-11ee-ab7f-0d7162319ce9, but on your Allegro Finance there is not enough money to do that, so there are two ways:
- you can top up your Allegro Finance with the amount of money that the buyer paid (you will find the instruction above and also here) or
- ask the buyer for the payments details, so you can refund the payment to his bank account. 
I checked the fee charged by PayU so the difference between what the buyer bought and what he get back it is 1,15 PLN. 
It that case, you have to ask the buyer for his account number and do the refund. 

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów