Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

How can I get the commission refund?

MAMY ROZWIĄZANIE!
linlinstore
#7 Wielbiciel#

Dear
Could you tell me why the order cannot be returned for commission efund (transaction rebate). Because the package was lost by the logistics company, and the customer asked for the refund and gave me a bad review. I have returned the payment and hereby request the commission.thanks

oznacz moderatorów
3 ODPOWIEDZI 3
la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@linlinstore have you applied got the commission refund? 
To submit the application
Go to the Orders tab and select the offer for which you want to apply for a rebate. You can use the search option in the tab to find a relevant offer easier. Simply enter the buyer's login or offer ID. Next to the selected offer, click the Actions menu and select Sales commission refund.
From the given order choose the products which the buyer returned. There, you can also change the quantity. Click [apply]. 

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów
linlinstore
#7 Wielbiciel#
Dear Monika The package of this order was lost in transit, I returned the buyer's payment and also submitted a request to allegro to return the commission, but the platform rejected me, I want to contact customer service directly, but I don't know how to do it.
oznacz moderatorów
la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@linlinstore thank you for the information. Firstly please fill out this form it is an appeal to the previous decision. If you need to contact the department, you can do this here

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów