anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

How to cancel cash on delivery

Sklep_Shaktee
#8 Zapaleniec#

I've set up my sales settings and shelved my products, but noticed that the product page supports cash on delivery, however I didn't see anything about payment methods when I set it up.

How do I cancel cash on delivery please? I ship from China and that payment method is not supported.

oznacz moderatorów
9 ODPOWIEDZI 9

ko_alka
Była Moderatorka
Była Moderatorka

@Sklep_Shaktee You will find the settings in the Delivery Price Lists 🙂 There you will remove the cash on delivery method: https://help.allegro.com/sell/pl/a/cenniki-dostawy-tworzenie-edycja-i-podmiana-1nPyDZBbPtd 

oznacz moderatorów

Sklep_Shaktee
#8 Zapaleniec#

It's a little strange that I chose to send from Asia to Europe in the distribution settings, and the sub-option under this option is only advance payment. I chose the advance payment, and the electronic payment is also displayed on the upload Offer page.

Offer支付.png配送设置.png

oznacz moderatorów

ko_alka
Była Moderatorka
Była Moderatorka

@Sklep_Shaktee  Perhaps your offer includes a different price list.

oznacz moderatorów

Sklep_Shaktee
#8 Zapaleniec#

I have only set one Delivery Settings at present.配送设置列表.png

oznacz moderatorów

ko_alka
Była Moderatorka
Była Moderatorka

@Sklep_Shaktee Can you send me this offer? 

oznacz moderatorów

Sklep_Shaktee
#8 Zapaleniec#
oznacz moderatorów

ko_alka
Była Moderatorka
Była Moderatorka

@Sklep_Shaktee This offer does not include cash on delivery or electronic shipping. There is only courier shipping with payment in advance.

ko_alka_0-1720779755520.png

oznacz moderatorów

Sklep_Shaktee
#8 Zapaleniec#

Thank you for your reply. I misunderstood. I saw "Payment methods-Pay as you like" on the product details page, thinking that payment supports payment on delivery.

oznacz moderatorów

ko_alka
Była Moderatorka
Była Moderatorka

@Sklep_Shaktee Great that it's cleared up. Have a nice day 🙂

oznacz moderatorów