anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

International Seller Delivery set up Issue

GVN2014SLTD
#7 Wielbiciel#

Hello everyone,

We are an international seller from Bulgaria.

We would like to know how exactly we should set our Delivery time (Dispatched/Shipping time) in order to be able to meet the criteria for Sales Quality measurement statistics.

At the moments our account is currently suspended.

p1.jpg

1. First lets try to explain how we deliver to Poland from Bulgaria:

Lets say that the client place his order today till 18:00. For us that means that we can send the order in the same day. After that the order have been picked up by the courier like that:

Route 1 - > From our warehouse in Bulgaria till the border with Poland we use EUSHIPMENTS COURIER ( https://eushipments.com ) - (Estimate delivery time 3-4working day worst case scenario).

Route 2 - > Inside of Poland there orders are picked up by Inpost. (1-2 working days worst case scenario).

The problem is that euShipment cannot provide to Inpost the status update (tack&trace) in real time.

1. How we proceed the orders at the moment:

First we generate the tracking number external from our ERP system (Inpost Tracking number generated directly by EUSHIPMENTS );

After that we change the order status from ''In progress'' to ''Dispatched'' plus we ad the tracking number manually and select Inpost courier (Shipping outside of Poland);

But after that we realized that the client received an notification from Inpost that the order shoud be arrive in 2 working days (here is the Key of the issue).

Screenshot_20240222_132106_Allegro.jpg

Please let us know how exact we have to proceed the orders and what kind of solution we have in order to solve this situation?

We need just 5-6 working days to deliver the order in Poland and in the same time we need a solution to provide and to set everything in order to inform the client correctly about the delivery time.

If I may summarize our **piiip** is:

• We want to use Inpost as a mandatory option for delivery to the customer.
  • We can deliver any order within 5-6 working days.
  • We want to know how to technically set up our account to inform customers of the actual delivery time, and at the same time our metric (On-time dispatch) to generate point correctly.
    222.jpg

@Allegro - Also we are ready to integrate the euShipments courier to Allegro system ( we have the confirmation by euShipments ) this is the case number (39733862), where our partner courier partners wrote you, but unfortunatelly we still do not recieve any feedback by yourside:

Let me resend here the last update:

Reply to case no. "39733862" [ref:!00D240aE05.!500Ti04Nqmp:ref]

Dear Monika, allow me to introduce some of the services that we provide to our clients:

- Cross-border eCommerce deliveries. International Road Delivery Service and Delivery from one of the Company's fulfillment warehouses. Depending on the European country, we offer either one or both delivery options.
- Fulfillment services for eCommerce. Express transit times of up to 2 business days from the Company's Fulfillment warehouses located at key locations in Europe. Working with 50+ proven local courier companies as partners, we can deliver shipments to European countries at the cost of a domestic national courier service.
- Customer Support. We can cover all communication 24/7 with the recipients of customers' orders in their native language for each of the countries to which we deliver and you communicate with just one dedicated relationship manager in our team.
-  International Linehaul. euShipments linehaul solution allows the shipments prepared in customers' warehouses to arrive directly into the hands of the strongest local courier companies doing the “last mile”.

In our partnership with Perar and his team, our job is to take care of the deliveries of their shipments to several countries including Poland. For Poland they are using InPost Home Delivery and InPost PUDO deliveries. So as there's a transit time before the shipments reach first scan in InPost depot, it is possible for you to add our tracking link in to message that you are sending to the clients, when they make a order.

We are not speaking for changing the last mile carrier or modify already existing integrations, but to add the link  https://eushipments.com/en/tracking/?t= {shipmentnumber} in the message that your platform send to the customers. 

*We can still check the possibilities for integrations between Alegro and euShipments!

Looking for your feedback,
Kind Regards

Petar

Please if anyone encountered this problem help us how to fix it.

Kind regards,
Petar

oznacz moderatorów
3 ODPOWIEDZI 3

w_kiwi
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@GVN2014SLTD I'm sorry, but I don't have any good advice here. The indicated carrier is not integrated with us and I cannot say now whether this will change. I suggest you wait for a response to ticket 39733862.

Wiktoria
Moderatorka

GVN2014SLTD
#7 Wielbiciel#

We haven't received a reply to 39733862 in over a month. Could you rеdirect us to someone at Allegro who can help us to integrate a new courier?

oznacz moderatorów

w_kiwi
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

The last message in the indicated report was from our advisor. Additionally, I see that the advisor also informed you that if the carrier is interested in integration with Allegro, they must write to us directly. We cannot inform you about the procedures for security reasons.
"

If your logistics partner would also like to verify the possibility of integration with us, they can contact us themselves. Here is the contact form:
https://allegro.pl/pomoc/kontakt

For security reasons, we can only contact the email address and telephone number assigned to your account in your report."

Wiktoria
Moderatorka