anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

listing items for sale

hausofparts22
#7 Wielbiciel#

hello everyone

I am an English seller based in England and would like to sell on Allegro. However i am finding it difficult listing items for sale on here. Keep asking me if and am listing for charity. which i am not. i have my account approved for selling. So i would appreciate some help. thank you Eddie

oznacz moderatorów
4 ODPOWIEDZI 4

nat_not
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@hausofparts22 Here you will find instructions on how to list an item. I hope you will succeed this time.

Natalia
   Moderatorka

hausofparts22
#7 Wielbiciel#

thank you. i have tried listing an item and add new offer however i just get this 

We see you come to us from afar. Nice to see you here!

Only sellers from the EU can list on Allegro Lokalnie. If your data is out of date, update your data in the Allegro account settings to be able to post ads on Allegro Lokalnie.

is there any other way i can list an item for sale when i am based in England? regards Eddie

oznacz moderatorów

Client:58025408
#12 Orędownik#

Allegro Lokalnie is for private people, Allegro is for companies/firms. I'am afraid however it is only for EU area, not for England yet.

oznacz moderatorów

hausofparts22
#7 Wielbiciel#

so have i wasted my time on here?? the moderators on here know i am in england  and have lead me to believe i was ok to sell on allegro

oznacz moderatorów