anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

LISTING WITH VARIATIONS

Twoj-Rzemieslnik
#7 Wielbiciel#

Hi, I'm a new seller and i don't understand how to make the same product but different for example in the colour to appear in the same listing.

I read the informational pages about it but I'm still don't understanding, how can I make them be related in the catalogue?

Could someone explain me step by step how to do it? 

Thank you so much in advance 🙂

oznacz moderatorów
3 ODPOWIEDZI 3

nat_not
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Twoj-Rzemieslnik You list more offers, in which the differentiating parameter is Color/design. The rest of the product parameters should be the same. The offers are automatically combined into product variants. Here you can check how.

Natalia
   Moderatorka

Twoj-Rzemieslnik
#7 Wielbiciel#

Thank you so much for the prompt response, I have a lot of colours but not all of them are available on the drop menù, in this case If I'll add other they will be not list in the same listing, so how I could do it?
And, In addition, I noticed that when you copy a product to sell one similar you cannot change the colours, shall I create from scratch all the variations?

oznacz moderatorów

nat_not
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Twoj-Rzemieslnik 

If you have the same product model in colors other than those available in the catalog, add offers as separate products. Check here how to do it.

If it is not possible to edit the parameters when using the option to list a similar one, you will have to list new offers from scratch.

Natalia
   Moderatorka