anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

My bank account verification failed. Please help.

Pusen
#7 Wielbiciel#

Hello!I am a Chinese seller and I encounter problems when registering my store. I need your help. How can I resubmit materials for review?Is the information I submitted correct? Please help guide me to submit the appropriate materials.Thank you so much! This is my email address, [edycja]

oznacz moderatorów
6 ODPOWIEDZI 6

Pusen
#7 Wielbiciel#

Hello Pusen,
your company verification was rejected by a payment operator.
You can not start selling on Allegro due to the negative verification of your company. However, you can still buy on Allegro.If you have any questions please contact us.
Best regards
Allegro

oznacz moderatorów

nat_not
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Pusen  Reply to this received message that you quote. Your email will go directly to the team, who will be able to help you with re-verification.

Natalia
   Moderatorka

Pusen
#7 Wielbiciel#

Hello!I can't contact their team via email, and it says it's always loading.I replied to a rejected email in my inbox!Can you help me give them their email address?Thank you!

oznacz moderatorów

nat_not
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Pusen Write a message through this form.

Natalia
   Moderatorka

Pusen
#7 Wielbiciel#

02404151541111811.png

ello!It says that the email message cannot be sent. I don’t know what the problem is?thank you very much for your help!

oznacz moderatorów

la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Pusen could you please try use different browser? If this doesn't help, please wait a few moments. Let me know if it helped! 

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów