anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

My listings are not found in search

vintamode
#7 Wielbiciel#

Hello,

I am a new seller on Allegro. I posted a few listings and I cannot find them when I type in the keywords in the search. All filters are removed. 

I am afraid that no one can see my listings.

Regards

Dominykas

oznacz moderatorów
10 ODPOWIEDZI 10

nat_not
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@vintamode What phrase do you type into the search engine?

Natalia
   Moderatorka

vintamode
#7 Wielbiciel#
oznacz moderatorów

crash342
#8 Zapaleniec#

It may be due to "grouping" of listings, which (in theory) groups together the listing of the same type.
By defoult search function on Allegro.pl has this on.
The "grouped" listing have a "Compare X items" button on the right and by clicking it, you will see all items in that group.

You can turn it off by clicking "Separate the same offers" button on top of the search resoults.

Also, did you post them on Allegro.pl or AllegroLokalnie.pl?

If "grouping" is on, listings from AllegroLokalnie are grouped togeather under one listing regardles if they are the same item or not! You can help resolve this issue by supporting this change request, here:  https://spolecznosc.allegro.pl/t5/zg%C5%82o%C5%9B-sw%C3%B3j-pomys%C5%82/niegrupowanie-ofert-z-all-lo... 😉

oznacz moderatorów

vintamode
#7 Wielbiciel#

I listed it on Allegro.pl I don't think it is the grouping issue. Can you find this listing yourself at your search?

oznacz moderatorów

crash342
#8 Zapaleniec#

Yup, once I turned off the grouping (and sorted by newest) it is there on the 1st page:

crash342_0-1693402084892.png

So yeah, it is just burried somewhere in one of the groups.

oznacz moderatorów

vintamode
#7 Wielbiciel#

Can I somehow turn off this grouping in the listing, so that it doesn't get into these groups? 😕

oznacz moderatorów

vintamode
#7 Wielbiciel#

I just see this one listing, no matter what I do:

vintamode_0-1693402513404.png

oznacz moderatorów

crash342
#8 Zapaleniec#

It's a search function, not a listing setting, so I doubt it can be turned off.

Even as a buyer, if you turn it off for a search and you come back later to do another search it will be back on again and you will have to manualy turn it off again.

oznacz moderatorów

vintamode
#7 Wielbiciel#

I see. Ok I understood all about this grouping. But for some reason I still can't find any of my listings in search. 

oznacz moderatorów

crash342
#8 Zapaleniec#

When I search:

Czerwony trencz xl

and limit the search by "new without tag" I get only 2 listings and that GANT coat is one of them.

Tho I still have an issue finding it without limiting the search in "grouping" mode.

oznacz moderatorów