anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Not allowed to expand to allegro.sk and allegro.cz

Gunderwear
#7 Wielbiciel#

My very first sale on Allegro came from a difficult customer. They even threatened legal action before the expected delivery time had passed. The package arrived earlier than anticipated, but the customer still found reasons to complain and left a destructive review.

Result: negative impact on sales quality.

I have been in business for over 5 years, active on 17 marketplaces worldwide, but I have never experienced this before. Not exactly a good start to my store on Allegro. Let's hope this was an exceptional case.

However, due to this negative review, I am suddenly not allowed to expand to allegro.sk and allegro.cz. I perceive this as a highly unfair practice by Allegro, and I urgently request a review and resolution of this matter.

I already sent a message about this to the Allegro helpdesk two weeks ago, but haven't received any response.

Schermafbeelding 2024-02-29 150949.png

oznacz moderatorów
10 ODPOWIEDZI 10

_HolaOla_
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Gunderwear can you send me a correspondence number? I've checked your account and I found only a message for a request number 39524423, but you had already gotten an answer from our team.  

Ola
   Moderatorka

Gunderwear
#7 Wielbiciel#

I do not know how to find the notification. I believe I flagged the review as undesirable on Allegro - is that possible?

oznacz moderatorów

_HolaOla_
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Gunderwear I checked this negative comments and your replay is visible for other buyers, but in general this comment don't break our rules so we can't delete it. 

Ola
   Moderatorka

Gunderwear
#7 Wielbiciel#

That might be the case, but that is not the essence of my message here.

oznacz moderatorów

_HolaOla_
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Gunderwear so what is your question? 

Ola
   Moderatorka

Gunderwear
#7 Wielbiciel#

However, due to this negative review, I am suddenly not allowed to expand to allegro.sk and allegro.cz. I perceive this as a highly unfair practice by Allegro, and I urgently request a review and resolution of this matter.

Schermafbeelding 2024-02-29 150949.png

oznacz moderatorów

_HolaOla_
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Gunderwear well, in this situation the only solution is to contact the buyer and ask him to delete this comment by himself. If he doesn't agree, you have to wait, because this comment will be counted in your statistics in 30 days. 

Ola
   Moderatorka

Gunderwear
#7 Wielbiciel#

Wow. So you let a seller's business depend on one action from a buyer? I wonder what the local competition authority thinks about that.

oznacz moderatorów

Gunderwear
#7 Wielbiciel#

Moreover, you currently leave a review standing in which a false accusation is made that I sold counterfeit items. I can prove that this is not the case and can provide a sales invoice from the wholesaler of the brand the user bought. Allowing a false accusation to remain live falls under unfair business practices. I therefore request you to remove the review immediately as it harms my business.

oznacz moderatorów

_HolaOla_
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Gunderwear if you want to request for delete the comments please contact our team here, but as I have already written, this comment doesn't break our rules. In this article you will find all information when we can change the buyer' rating.

Ola
   Moderatorka