anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Oszust Roland Smith rolandsmith513@gmail.com

AJOgrody
#7 Wielbiciel#

Zgłosił się do mnie Pan Roland Smith rolandsmith513@gmail.com , który zdecydował się zakupić sprzęt. Korespondencja po angielsku i od początku była podejrzana, bo Pan nie pytał o sprzęt tylko od razu chciał go kupić. Pan przekazał że zgłosi się do mnie ktoś od niego celem potwierdzenia transakcji z Royal Bank. W kolejnym mailach otrzymałam prośby o potwierdzenie danych firmy i przelewu z maila Royalbankonlineverification@scotlandmail.com oraz prośbę dla opłacenia przesyłki z góry 2300zł za którą mi prześle pieniądze (to z maila parcel2goshipping.express@gmail.com). Oczywiście przekazałam Panu od razu, że korespondencję przesyłam na policję do odpowiedniego departamentu 🙂 

oznacz moderatorów
28 ODPOWIEDZI 28

Haneczka56
#8 Zapaleniec#

nie wysyłaj żadnych pieniędzy to przekręt nigeryjski.

oznacz moderatorów

boguc01
#7 Wielbiciel#

nie ma mowy, zwłaszcza, że znalazłem dzięki google ten temat. wysłałem maile i do "banku", i do "kupującego", żeby się PIER*** !

oznacz moderatorów

AJOgrody
#7 Wielbiciel#

Ponieważ komuś może pomóc ten temat, to wkleję jego pierwsze maile. Zakładam że nawet nie zmienia ich formy, bo jest bardzo ogólna - zapewne pisze tak do wszystkich. Może ktoś googlując podobne treści trafi na ten wątek:

1. Hello Am really interested in buying this item from you ,if you still have it for sale kindly get back to me at (rolandsmith513@gmail.com) Best Regard

2. Hello,Thanks for your response.Am interested in buying.How long have you owned it??  what's your 
actual price for it?.
Awaiting to hear from you soon,Best Regards.

3. Thank you for your answer. I am satisfied with the price and condition. I must inform you that my forwarder will come pick it up as soon as the bank approves the payment and the forwarder will help me Take care of all other details required to complete the business when they they come for pickup, so I will buy it without seeing it, I will arrange payment by online bank payment, and I need to provide the following details so that you can continue Payment ...
 Account number
 Your full name:
 your phone number

Total Amount
 Full address;
 After making the payment and receiving the money, the courier will pick you up on time.
 Have a nice day

4. All right, I want to make a payment and Royal Bank wants to send you a payment confirmation message to your email.kindly end the advert since you have decided to sell it to me

no i te najlepsze:

5. My name is Richard Wilson. I am the Royal Bank  representative in charge of your transaction with Roland Smith This transaction it forward to me to be taken care 

Please respond to this message if you have any questions about this transaction and I will be happy to help. We thank you for being an asset to Royal Bank and we look forward to serving you better in the near future

We do not appreciate any calls due to helping many customers. We recommend that you come back through this email to get full details of this transaction.

Be informed that this operation is only available and can only be tracked and tracked via email, so respond back to us if you have any questions about the transaction and not via Phone Call.

6. As per the e-mail Royal Bank sent to me which is also similar to yours, you have to pay 800PLN out of your own pocket through WorldRemit to my shipper account given to you..i think you can also find a send it via Worldremit.com after you send the money 800PLN through WorldRemit a receipt will be given to you at the transfer platfotm.so you will screenshot the WorldRemit receipt and send it to a mail then reply to Royal Bank confirmation email with it.Once you do that then Royal Bank verify the WorldRemit detail and confirm everything valid then they will release your total  amount into your account include the WorldRemit charges.I hope you understand now..  

7. Hello 

I have made the payment now and I am sure you should have received the payment confirmation message from Royal bank. The shipping agent wants 2300PLN for the collection fee, which I have also included. Payment is sent to you and once you send the pick up fee to the shipping agent make sure you send it to them in their country currency (Niara) ... please check your Gmail inbox and spam folder for the confirmation message Royal bank regarding payment and follow the payment procedure to receive the funds in your account

oznacz moderatorów

bialas80
#2 Obserwator#

Hello Am really interested in buying this item from you ,if you still have it for sale kindly get back to me at (oliveradrian907@gmail.com) Best Regard

dzisiaj, 10:17

Do mnie tez dziś pisał jeb***, ale na szczęście znalazłem tego posta, dzięki i pozdrawiam!

oznacz moderatorów

hugowie
#7 Wielbiciel#

I kolejny.... 

Dzień dobry, Widziałem twój awans na allegro, czy ta promocja jest nadal dostępna i gotowa do przeniesienia? Będę gotowy do rozmowy przez e-mail (leonwink.wink@gmail.com), aby uzyskać więcej rozmów. Wdzięczność dla Ciebie

Czy ktos tu cos z tym zrobi? 

oznacz moderatorów

malinnna89
#2 Obserwator#

hej, własnie jestem w trakcie identycznej sprawy - Client:93936088, jacksonscott800@yahoo.com

Proszę o pomoc z komentarzem, gdzie mam zgłosić tego kolesia, żeby ktoś się do niego dobrał i wyciągnął konsekwencje?

oznacz moderatorów

DOMINO-30
#8 Zapaleniec#

Jedyne co możesz zrobić to zgłosić to na policję ale wątpię czy będą chcieli się tym zająć , a ja trzymam kciuki żeby ludzie się nie dawali nabrać na te ich nigeryjskie przekręty ......

oznacz moderatorów

nat_not
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@malinnna89 Konto już zablokowane.

Natalia
   Moderatorka