anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

urgency - traching number is just input wrongly, can i revise it for one time?

MAMY ROZWIĄZANIE!
KEENPICE
#8 Zapaleniec#

Dear Expert,

I am in an agency now, would you please kindly give me a hand to answer my question quickly now?

Just now I input the tracking number into the new order, but after my inputting, the courier company informed us the number had to change to another number. In this case , can I revise the trakcing number?

Lookforward to your promptly reply. Thank you very much in advance!

Andy

oznacz moderatorów
11 ODPOWIEDZI 11
mix-mce
#14 Krzewiciel#

go to orders list, dispatch parcel and then removeBez tytułu.jpg

oznacz moderatorów
KEENPICE
#8 Zapaleniec#

Dear Friend,

Thank you very much for your kind help! We have revised it already base on your kind direction!

Andy

oznacz moderatorów
mix-mce
#14 Krzewiciel#

The world would be a better place if everyone responded like this...

No problem my Friend

oznacz moderatorów
KEENPICE
#8 Zapaleniec#

Dear Friend,

I have another question to bother you.

Yesterday(it was the dea line to dispatch) I had input the tracking number into the plat form already, however, the Allegro still reduce our points due to late shipment. Do  you know why?

Is it considered to dispatch a parcel when I finishing inputting the tracking number in the new order section? Is there any else I lost to do as to ship a parcel?

Look forwards to you guidance!

Best reards!

Andy

oznacz moderatorów
mix-mce
#14 Krzewiciel#

well... maybe allegro takes only first tracking number for stats. This i do not know.

You can write to them proving that You change tracking number and order was sent right on time, so they can exclude that order from stats.

Maybe they can help You with this

@w_kiwi @ko_alka @la_nika @nat_not @_HolaOla_  

oznacz moderatorów
KEENPICE
#8 Zapaleniec#

Noted it well with thanks!

Andy

oznacz moderatorów
la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@KEENPICE I confirm that it is like @mix-mce wrote. Only the first tracking number is counting. What is the order number in this case?

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów
KEENPICE
#8 Zapaleniec#

Dear Monika,

Thank you for your concern!

The order munber is 00169ec0-c4f8-11ee-9e8d-9fe8aa5902bb. When you go to the order section, you can see I had input  the tracking number already and the courier company did scan it already. Please kindly help to find out the cause so that I know where I made a mistake.

Thanks in advance!

Regards!

Andy

oznacz moderatorów
la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

Hi Andy @KEENPICE thank you for the order number. For this order I see only one tracking number from the package - 520000012838480104102170 and it shows that the package wasn't sent yet. I don't see any other number, could you give me the number of the package that was sent to the buyer? 

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów
KEENPICE
#8 Zapaleniec#

Hi Monika,

Thank you for your quick reply! Maybe I have to tell you the story from the begining so that you know what happend yesterday.

The issue I told to  @mix-mce yesterday above was like that bellow:

First, I input a tracking number (chukou1520000012838480104102170) in to the plat form base on courier advice.

Then, in some minutes the courier informed us that the tracking number had to revise to Inpost1520000012838480104102170.  In this reason, I post a topic urgently to ask for help from @mix-mce  if i can revise it or not.

And finally I revised it to the updated correct tracking  number(Inpost1520000012838480104102170) which was what you saw just now in my order section.

I also informed the buyer the tracking number by messages yesterday  and told him the package had been sent out by the courier since the courier company had scanned the package already. 

Just now I checked with the courier company again, and he told me that the package is really under transmit, but the information in the internet can not be updated unless the package arrives Poland coutry.  That means that the package is really on the way to Poland, but the information is not updated by every stantion instandly, it will be updated only by the time the package arrive into Poland.  Is it because of this reason which the Allegro system can not catch the updated information from the internet, the plat form judge that I had not dispatched the parcel yet? How can I do if so?

Tips, I also attch a picture for your review which is what I check the package with the tracking number from the internet in China. It shows that the package is really in transmit if somebody know Chinese.

Best regards!

Andy

tracking number.jpg

oznacz moderatorów
la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

Okay thank you, Andy @KEENPICE now I get it 🙂 
I got to consult this, I will let you know when I get the answer. 

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów