anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Fake Buyer

gerard-c
#8 Zapaleniec#

Hi all

I want to share a bad experience I've had. 

I'm selling a computer and over the last 2 weeks I've received messages of some fake buyers trying to buy it.

The problem I have is my publication gets on hold till Allegro proves these buyers don't actually have money, then my publication goes to back online. All in all, it takes like 7 days out of Allegro.

I guess they do this since they're selling the same products, then they will have better options to sell.

What's the process to stop this happening ? How can Allegro block those fake users ?

Thanks in advance

Gerardo

PS. Just in case you have the issue, they're using this reason ...

Jestem studentką informatyki i przestawiam się ze swojego MacBooka, który niestety został zalany. Proszę o zarezerwowanie komputera do piątku. We czwartek otrzymuję przelew z wypłatą i zrealizuję przelew poprzez Allegro - bezpośrednio na konto PayU, także płatność powinna się zaksięgować automatycznie. Proszę tylko o przygotowanie sprzętu i wylogowanie z wszelkich kont, jeśli były logowania do iCloud. Interesuje mnie wysyłka - najlepiej kurierem, gdyż wtedy paczka jest w pełni ubezpieczona. Adres podaję w formularzu Allegro. Gdybym nie odbierała telefonu, proszę mailową

oznacz moderatorów
7 ODPOWIEDZI 7

mr_oma
Była Moderatorka
Była Moderatorka

@gerard-c, on Allegro Lokalnie, the lack of payment within the period specified in the regulations results in the termination of the sales contract. Then your offer will automatically renew after 5 days, unless you opt out of this option.

Maja
   Moderatorka

gerard-c
#8 Zapaleniec#

Thanks, I know this is working like this but still, imagine this: over the last 20 days, my publication was on hold for like 10 days waiting for a fake buyer to pay.

Is there any option that Allegro offers to report those fake users?

They are nothing but destroying the community.

oznacz moderatorów

pinsplash
#21 Demiurg#

@gerard-c Why are you using Lokalnie? It's full of the different kind "jokers".....

_______
BRÓSLI
oznacz moderatorów

gerard-c
#8 Zapaleniec#

Thanks for the tip, I'm new here.

I'm learning while I go, I've realized just now.

I'll check how to list on Allegro only.

Thanks for the recommendation!

oznacz moderatorów

gerard-c
#8 Zapaleniec#

I'm still trying to find the option to avoid listing articles in Allegro Lokalnie.

Every time I sell something, it's automatically posted in both websites, don't know how to disable it. If you know what's the trick, I appreciate your help.

Btw, I've got 2 new "fake buyers" last week ;(

oznacz moderatorów

la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@gerard-c thank you for your message we blocked this account. If you prefer to have your offers only on Allegro, please use the marked link:

la_nika_0-1623317938277.png

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów

gerard-c
#8 Zapaleniec#

Dzieki Monika

oznacz moderatorów