anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Try to create a new product in "Allegro", but always redirect me to "AllgeroLocally"

MAMY ROZWIĄZANIE!
SKG_CEE
#8 Zapaleniec#

Hi my friends from Allegro,

I am new to Allegro. Start from very begining to make offers.

When I tried to publish a new offer in "Allegro", by shift to the "sales" tab.

But when I click the button "add a new one", I always got redirected to Allegrolokalnie .....

Image 8.jpg

Since I am a supplier based in Czech Republic I would post my product as in Allegro site.

Do you know why and could you please kindly suggest me what to fix it.

Thank you in advance.

oznacz moderatorów
5 ODPOWIEDZI 5
Tu-dices
#8 Zapaleniec#

You have to click in this place selected in the picture.13927308223.jpg

oznacz moderatorów
SKG_CEE
#8 Zapaleniec#

thank you @Tu-dices 

Just now the picture showed up. 

You helped me out 

Have a brilliant day! 

oznacz moderatorów
pinsplash
#21 Demiurg#

@SKG_CEE Go that way to the Allegro ( not Locally) :

Wystaw przedmiot - Allegro Lokalnie.jpeg

_______
BRÓSLI
oznacz moderatorów
SKG_CEE
#8 Zapaleniec#

Hi @pinsplash thank you very much!

Yes you are right, before you told me this I didn't thought this button will lead me to post a offer on Allegro. 

A new obstacle comes to me or maybe also for other non-polish seller. My situation is, i am using chrome with "automatic" translation feature by the browser. But after I click "continue without selecting a product" button, the page should contnue but chrome shows me a blank.Image 27.jpg

I think it is caused by compatibility issue. IE don't has this problem but IE doesn't offer me the "automatic" translation. 

Image 28.jpg

I am not sure if this could be only solved by Allegro team, and frankly I am not sure if they has the "interest" to solve it 😅. But if they solve this it will be very very friendly for sellers from other countries. 

oznacz moderatorów
SKG_CEE
#8 Zapaleniec#

Guys, I made it happened!

I used IE to open the page which Chrome cann't (the page to select a categroy). Then copy the URL from IE to Chrome. 

Now it flys so far. I am moving forward!

Good luck me. 

oznacz moderatorów