anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Account is suspended / New seller / Allegro is not business-friendly

Eosphorus_PL
#2 Obserwator#

Hello everyone. I am new in Poland, so I write in English.

I have been selling on **piiip** USA since 2016 y. Have my own brand registered in the USA.

Escaping from the war in Ukraine, came to Poland and registered my firm in attempt to extend my business to Europe. I recently registered **piiip** Europe selling account and Allegro selling account.

I had a lot to do before actually start selling products at these online marketplaces: import products from China to Poland, find warehousing service provider, localize listings and images into new European languages. Upload all this content into marketplace platforms. All this brainstorming work was done and listings become live on **piiip** EU and Allegro PL.

And then my account on Allegro PL was suspended... Sad... The Allegro support writes that allegedly my account is related to some other account that was suspended earlier. I never registered any other accounts at Allergo. I am new in Poland. I asked what type of relation had been found, and had no answer.

Moreover, I sell all products via Allegro One Fulfillment, which indicates on transparency of my business. So, basically, I have products in stock at Allegro One Fulfillment, sales go slowly, but I cannot do any adjustments.

At the same time my **piiip** Europe account is live and I have no big issues. I obtained LUCID registration number and prepared documents for WEEE (Waste from Electronic and Electrical equipment) registration number for Germany marketplace.

What I want to say, when starting business, you take all the risks on your own. But the risk of suspending your selling account for no reason that is what you need to consider when dealing with Allegro PL.

oznacz moderatorów
7 ODPOWIEDZI 7

ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Eosphorus_PL Hello 🙂 Sorry, but we can't help you here in the forum. You will only explain this situation of suspending your account by e-mail and only in this way will you be able to unblock your account. Please continue the e-mail correspondence. I keep my fingers crossed for unblocking the account on Allegro.

Ola
Moderatorka

Eosphorus_PL
#2 Obserwator#

By making this post, I want to attract people attention to this matter and evoke awareness. 

oznacz moderatorów

DarkStoorM
#17 Koryfeusz#

@Eosphorus_PL  Hi there, this is a very common issue, that new sellers on this platform (mostly those, who sell electronics) are being suspended, but the fact, that your account has magically been connected with some other suspended account just shows how poor their systems are if this is actually your first account on Allegro and you have just moved in.

Their detection systems are mostly connecting accounts that have used the same network/devices, so it is possible, although very unlikely, that they think the same user (or related) from that location just made a new account to avoid the suspension.

This might also happen if an employee logs into your business account and gets suspended on his private account - all of your accounts will eventually get suspended if they detect he was somewhat related even if he's not your employee anymore.

Funny thing here is, if your account is brand new and got suspended, because some other "related" account got suspended, you will never get a real answer, because they will never admit something went wrong on their side (or maybe you will get lucky enough and they will magically lift your suspension).

Just remember to not write any new tickets as this will delay the response time, keep everything in a single ticket.

Also, you are right, Allegro is not business friendly 🙂 especially micro businesses have very negative experiences, which has been proven countless times on this forum.

oznacz moderatorów

Eosphorus_PL
#2 Obserwator#

Thank you for your detailed response and free-thinking opinion.

I am like a new blank sheet of paper, meaning a new selling account, new bank account, new device, new IP address (I installed the internet in my apartment). Nobody else uses my device and accounts.

Simply, Allegro's bots are not configured right to detect related accounts.

oznacz moderatorów

Client:94057046
#14 Krzewiciel#

Hi. Sorry to hear about what just happened to you. Like DarkStoorM already said, this is sadly very common thing here. Allegro years ago conquered our e-shopping market and they don't care about what are they doing. They are not business-friendly and to be perfectly honest: they are doing everything wrong to keep this happen. As a programmer I can't say a lot of good things about their approach to many things. 

If you really wrote this to attract attention, don't worry. We really know. Trust me. We are forced to be here because lack of competition on our market. This is bad situation to us all.

oznacz moderatorów

Eosphorus_PL
#2 Obserwator#

It is sad...

oznacz moderatorów

domkar04
#14 Krzewiciel#

@Eosphorus_PL we all know about it already, you haven't shared anything extraordinary with us. Allegro is an uncertain place and you can never count on it, therefore it cannot become your only source of income. As others have said, the smallest little thing can cause your account to be blocked. I'm sorry to hear it happened to you too 😞

oznacz moderatorów