anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Late delivery

Client:108369369
#1 Nowicjusz#

Hi

I have made a purchase yesterday morning, I needed the product to be delivered soon, so I bought one that had the message: delivery tomorrow. And in fact the seller sent it yesterday afternoon, and according to my previous purchases, I usually get the item the next day if it's being shipped from a close place (this one is Lodz to Warsaw).

Today I checked up on it and it was still on dispatched status, not in transit, since yesterday, with message saying delayed delivery.

The option I chose for delivery is Allegro one so, naturally, I went to allegro support and sent an email to check what the issue is, and if it can be delivered today even if for an extra payment; I wouldn't mind, it happens.

What do you know, I didn't get an answer. So I went for the chat option, believing that it would be much quicker to get information this way. To my surprise, I've been on the phone for 45 mins without a single informative message! The decent agents connect and say that they're familiarizing themselves with the case, then send that they'll forward it to the relevant team. Others connect and disconnect right away!!!!

Being a support agent myself, I would hate myself if I ever dealt with a client that way, it's called support for a reason.

To be honest, that's one of the worst experiences I've ever had. Like, just have the decency to reply even if it's to say that it's not possible! 

Thankfully, I got an agent that had common sense in the end. Let's wait and see what happens next, I hope it works out

1000037884.png

1000037885.png

1000037886.png

1000037887.png

  

1000037888.png

1000037889.png

1000037890.png

1000037891.png

1000037892.png

1000037893.png

1000037894.png

1000037895.png

   

FYI @w_kiwi @ko_alka @la_nika @nat_not @_HolaOla_  

oznacz moderatorów
2 ODPOWIEDZI 2

ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:108369369 I'm so sorry this happened to you. We have contacted the Carrier regarding parcel A000EMJGO9. We will do everything to ensure that your order reaches you as quickly as possible.

Ola
Moderatorka

Client:108369369
#1 Nowicjusz#

Thank you Ola for the quick response. I hope it gets worked out, I believe it should be possible since it's not a long distance. 

I've never had such an experience with allegro before. Maybe just like the less than average agents, there are good ones such as yourselves and Tomasz. Thanks for being kind, and I hope u stay that way 🙂

Have a nice day!

oznacz moderatorów