Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

An item paid twice

MAMY ROZWIĄZANIE!
Client:100367512
#9 Pomysłodawca#

Hi, 
Sorry for the google-translated description

I have paid for an item 80 PLN this morning, got an email that the payment was successful. 
In a couple hours i got a notification that 'oferta jest ponowe dostepna' which I treated as a failed payment, processing or cancellation - my bad.
So I tapped 'Przejdz fo oferty' again, and completed the purchase again. Now I have two PAID orders (different IDs) in my Allegro account, and the money are blocked twice on my bank account. 
One important thing is that the seller sells one single item piece, i.e. he doesn't have two items for sure (and of course I don't need two pieces)
So my question to the community is: what should i do next? How can I (and should I) contact the Allegro Support? I'd like to cancel one payment 
Thanks
=============

Cześć,
Przepraszamy za opis przetłumaczony przez google

Zapłaciłem dziś rano za przedmiot 80 zł, dostałem maila, że płatność się powiodła.
Za kilka godzin dostałem powiadomienie, że 'oferta jest ponowe dostepna', co potraktowałem jako nieudaną płatność lub anulowanie - moja wina.
Ponownie nacisnąłem więc „Przejdz na oferty” i ponownie dokonałem zakupu. Teraz mam na koncie Allegro dwa zlecenia PŁATNE (różne identyfikatory), a pieniądze są blokowane dwukrotnie na moim koncie bankowym.
Ważną rzeczą jest to, że sprzedawca sprzedaje jedną sztukę, czyli na pewno nie ma dwóch sztuk (a ja oczywiście nie potrzebuję dwóch sztuk)
Więc moje pytanie do społeczności brzmi: co mam zrobić dalej? Jak mogę (i czy powinienem) skontaktować się z obsługą Allegro? Chciałbym anulować jedną płatność
Dziękuję

=============

2021-11-02 12_52_16-Allegro _ My Allegro.png

oznacz moderatorów
27 ODPOWIEDZI 27
cookie000
#15 Entuzjasta#

@Client:100367512 

Szybka paczka and list polecony priorytetowy (priority registered letter) are totally different options. It was impossible to send this frame with letter option, so he choose paczka (parcel) and after all wanted additional fee. It was his mistake while he was creating shipping options. (another one was "kurier" (courier) for 20 PLN, so it's still not the 29).

I tried to invite him here, but when I clicked:

https://allegro.pl/uzytkownik/nieznaleziony?string=markac2

he doesn't exist ...

I don't know what is going on here ...

oznacz moderatorów
#9 Pomysłodawca#

a few days ago i saw that profile was deactivated/suspended/smth like this  -- maybe the reason.
Though in one place I still can see the seller's info: order details > click the name

oznacz moderatorów
mr_oma
Była Moderatorka
Była Moderatorka

@Client:100367512, the seller cannot create a Discussion. I understand that none of the reasons mentioned in a Discussion are 100% suitable for your problem, but don't worry about it. We will help you there anyway. 🙂 

Maja
   Moderatorka

#9 Pomysłodawca#

thank you very much for your replies, I appreciate your help!! : )

The discussion is opened for ORDER NUMBER c2c975c0-3bcd-11ec-8f43-63edae7a9331

oznacz moderatorów
la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:100367512 I think I know what happened 🙂 In the message to you the seller is talking about the 14 PLN, because the 80 PLN is already on his bank account. He set automatic payment from 21 PLN this is why it is not on his bank account but on a wallet here (you won't see it but he will because it will show him his account :)).
So I asked my colleague to explain it to him in the discussion or maybe he will sooner check this thread (thank you for linking that in the discussion) and it will be clear for him as well.
Nevertheless you did everything correct, the payment status is "paid" so you've got nothing to worry about 😊

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów
#9 Pomysłodawca#

finally : ) such a relief
Thank you all very much for reading and replying me
Cheers!

oznacz moderatorów
#9 Pomysłodawca#

Still the fun is going on : / 
After the closed discussion, 'No money' is actual
2021-11-17 12_28_26-Window.png

oznacz moderatorów
nat_not
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:100367512 The seller had money in the Allegro Finanse balance (@la_nika wrote about it). He should not have to wait for the payment to be in his bank account, but apparently he did. You need to be patient. The case should be cleared up by tomorrow.

Natalia
   Moderatorka