anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Problems with delivery

Client:124462529
#7 Wielbiciel#

I've bought some items as non registered customer. Firt shopping, so I don't want a registration.

But the delivery (items) is not complete - missing lot of components. 

So I want to contact somebody in allegro, but it is Mission impossible. Planned call has been delayed from allegro side (no new time, no phone call even after several hours). Chat is inaccessible, mail without any reaction. 

So, there is no way how to claim items, or how to return items and money.

Please, does the somebody know, how can I contact anybody from allegro to return items and payment ? 

And, this is my first and LAST shopping in this web ..... 

oznacz moderatorów
16 ODPOWIEDZI 16

komis-bell
#21 Demiurg#

It is not possible to make a purchase on Allegro without being registered.
You are registered and your account has the login "Client:124462529 "

Go to this tab and go to the details of a given purchase and click this on the bottom to open a discussion directly with the seller:

komisbell_0-1722598688265.png

oznacz moderatorów

#7 Wielbiciel#

I've bought without registration. Registered only today.

And I don't see any PO in history - so I cannot do nothing .... 

oznacz moderatorów

komis-bell
#21 Demiurg#

It is not possible to make a purchase on Allegro without registration.

You had to be logged in to some account to make a purchase.

There is simply no other option.

If you have it, show the link to the offer where you made the purchase.

oznacz moderatorów

#7 Wielbiciel#

No problem to shop without registration : 

Client124462529_0-1722600007672.png

oznacz moderatorów

komis-bell
#21 Demiurg#

It is technically not possible to purchase anything on Allegro without logging in to your account.

Pictures are invisible to us.
If you have a link to the offer, paste it here.

oznacz moderatorów

#7 Wielbiciel#

Please, stop repeating this ... IT IS POSSIBLE !!!!!! I DID IT !!!!!!! I din't receive PO number, only e-mail notification. And links in this email doesn't works. So I cannot get into this PO to do following steps ... 

oznacz moderatorów

drekenzes
#17 Koryfeusz#

@Client:124462529  napisał(a):

Please, stop repeating this ... IT IS POSSIBLE !!!!!! I DID IT !!!!!!! I din't receive PO number, only e-mail notification. And links in this email doesn't works. So I cannot get into this PO to do following steps ... 

For purchase on Allegro just must be registered. Its simple. But if you bought from fake site on fake Allegro - you lost money and you wont get anything back.

#7 Wielbiciel#

Link to the product : 
https://allegro.sk/ponuka/velka-garazova-tabula-dielna-stena-naradie-dielna-xl-173x117-15111885163
And no problem to shopping without ANY registration. And I've got the items, but incomplete (missing some items). So the deal is real. But I cannot create case, because PO is "lost somewhere in allegro space" .... 

oznacz moderatorów

drekenzes
#17 Koryfeusz#

Link to the product : 
https://allegro.sk/ponuka/velka-garazova-tabula-dielna-stena-naradie-dielna-xl-173x117-15111885163
And no problem to shopping without ANY registration. And I've got the items, but incomplete (missing some items). So the deal is real. But I cannot create case, because PO is "lost somewhere in allegro space" .... 

Oh, Allegro.sk...... There you can buy without registration. Main allegro you cant.

Lets call moderation.

@N_Nitka28 @RaBarbar_ka @MiMary @w_kiwi @ko_alka @la_nika @ayo80 @nat_not @_HolaOla_  

Zamówienie jest niekompletne, zamówienie bez rejestracji na allegro.sk i nie ma Kupujący jak założyć dyskusji itd....

komis-bell
#21 Demiurg#

If you say so 🙃 however - you must be logged in to make a purchase (if we are talking about the authentic Allegro website) - there's no other way.

Do you have a link to the offer where you made the purchase?

oznacz moderatorów

drekenzes
#17 Koryfeusz#

@komis-bell Patrz, na sk mogą kupować bez rejestracji....

komis-bell
#21 Demiurg#

@drekenzes No ciekawe - zdziwiłem się, że jest to w ogóle możliwe.

oznacz moderatorów

drekenzes
#17 Koryfeusz#

@Client:124462529 You was buying from fake link? Or fake site? Give us link to "Allegro", i think it wasnt real serwis.

#7 Wielbiciel#

Link is correct, bought from westpartner in PL. And this BP has a perfect rating in allegro. But I cannot contact because I cannot find PO in system ... 

oznacz moderatorów

drekenzes
#17 Koryfeusz#

Link is correct, bought from westpartner in PL. And this BP has a perfect rating in allegro. But I cannot contact because I cannot find PO in system ... 

We are shocked that orders without registration are possible on allegro.sk. On polish Allegro it is impossible.

la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@drekenzes @komis-bell tak na allegro.cz i allegro.sk można kupować bez rejestracji. 

@Client:124462529   Sorry for these problems. You can't buy on allegro.pl without registering, so that's why there's confusion.
When you are buying without registration, you can go from the post-purchase email to the purchase details, where you can start a discussion.
Every time the seller or we comment on the discussion, you will receive an email. From this message you will be able to proceed to the discussion.
Us I understand you have the e-mail after the purchase, but the links doesn't work, can you please tell me what happens when you try to open it? 
Did you try to contact us via this form

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów