anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

An incorrect value `more in setting` has been entered for parameter `Kind`.

organictradeug
#8 Zapaleniec#

Hello, I am struggleing finding the right parameter for this product.

organictradeug_0-1722081320848.png

Can you help me please?

Best regards

Patrick

oznacz moderatorów
8 ODPOWIEDZI 8

MiMary
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

Hello @organictradeug. What parameter exactly do you mean? What value do you need in the parameters?  

Marysia
   Moderatorka

organictradeug
#8 Zapaleniec#

Hello MiMary,

thanks for your reply.

its this demanded:

organictradeug_0-1722083682246.png

But I have no idea which value fits.

Best regards

Patrick

oznacz moderatorów

MiMary
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@organictradeug, I don't know what exact product you are offering - you are the seller and you own the product. You need to know what you have in your inventory and its specifications. The screenshot provided is not from Allegro, so I will not be able to help.
If Allegro is missing the correct parameter value, then please point out what exact value you need in the parameters. 

Marysia
   Moderatorka

organictradeug
#8 Zapaleniec#

@MiMary : yes I have the product and I adjusted the feed with the informations taht are in teh database of allegro. I used the ean search and found the product: second screenshot. But what in the database is set for kind? Without these informations I cannot send the feed to Allegro. On the picture is not shown the kind. I know what kind it is but I always get this back: An incorrect value has been entered for parameter `Kind`.

Can you check this for me?

There must be a way to find this out, please.

Best regards

Patrick

oznacz moderatorów

organictradeug
#8 Zapaleniec#

here my last trial: An incorrect value `facial oil,Multiple choices: NO` has been entered for parameter `Kind`.

oznacz moderatorów

RaBarbar_ka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@organictradeug You must use the correct value for the ‘kind’ parameter.
There are examples in the screenshot you have attached. It is you, as the producer/seller, who should know what ‘’kind‘’ it is.

Basia
   Moderatorka

organictradeug
#8 Zapaleniec#

@RaBarbar_ka yes I found it - its challeging for the feed to find the right attributes. What is see is "kind" not a must have field. But it seems to be demanded. Do you know why? Thanks again Patrick

oznacz moderatorów

MiMary
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

Hi @organictradeug. Yes, the parameter ''type'' is mandatory in this category and you must provide this value.
Check that your product has the same EAN code (8420471011305) and that its type, is also ''Rose''. If so, you must select this value.
Try listing this product through Allegro and not through an external tool - maybe it is not integrated correctly and that is why you do not see all possible values to choose from.

Marysia
   Moderatorka