anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Stolen goods

Client:65556094
#1 Nowicjusz#

I bought a **piiip** fire tablet 10 inch on lokalnie. It was sealed and new, or so I thought but I turned it on, it worked great but I never did anything but check I'm screen and that it worked. Fast forward Christmas eve I try to register it before she wakes up for santa (I'm irish so we celebrate the 25th) and it does not work. I contacted **piiip** and fi d out its stolen, and I can't do anything with it.

The seller before I told them it was stolen wanted me to send it bk and was very sorry and all that nonsense but when I told them what **piiip** said he never replied. He's a liar and thief.

So.. am I protected? False add, incorrect information, stolen goods it's 580zl its not alot but its wrong! So how I get my money back and I protected by allegro?

oznacz moderatorów
1 ODPOWIEDŹ 1

nat_not
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:65556094 I'm sorry you got such an unpleasant surprise just before Christmas. Start a mediation with the seller. You can do that here. He will need to send an explanation. If he fails to do this, our staff will join the mediation.

Natalia
   Moderatorka