anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Why I didn't get my refund after canceling the order?

MAMY ROZWIĄZANIE!
Client:88592232
#7 Wielbiciel#

Customer 8859I have canceled the order to [edycja] via Allegro and I have not received a refund@ko_alka@mr_oma@la_nika@nat_not@_HolaOla_ 

oznacz moderatorów
24 ODPOWIEDZI 24
la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:88592232 the order was made on Allegro Lokalnie and because of that it is impossible to make the refund through the system. In this case you should give your bank account number to the seller like he asked. I appreciate your caution but it is save. Otherwise he can't make this refund because he doesn't know your bank account number. 
If you have more questions or problems with communication with the seller please let me know. 

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów
#7 Wielbiciel#

I can't contact with seler

oznacz moderatorów
#7 Wielbiciel#

IMG_20220402_192225.jpg

oznacz moderatorów
_HolaOla_
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:88592232 Please write this number and other personal data for the refund in the discussion with the seller. We reopen it so you ask for the refund there. 

Ola
   Moderatorka

#7 Wielbiciel#

>I wrote to the Seller the account number and he replied that he would deposit the amount on Monday but this was not done

oznacz moderatorów
_HolaOla_
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:88592232 In the discussion with the seller you have already asked Allegro for help so right now please wait for an answer from our team.

Ola
   Moderatorka

#7 Wielbiciel#

I filled in the refund request and he asks me for a valid phone number and I write it. He goes back and does not accept it to complete

Screenshot_20220405-195503.jpg

oznacz moderatorów
la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:88592232 first please fill your personal data here.
The phone number should have nine digits for example +48 123456789. If you will still have problem with the refund request, please contact us here

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów
#7 Wielbiciel#

I can not complete the refund request. I can send the details for you to complete

oznacz moderatorów
#7 Wielbiciel#

Δεν μπορώ να ολοκληρώσω την αίτηση επιστροφής χρημάτων και μου ζητάει ένα έγκυρο αριθμό τηλεφώνου και το γραφω.το τηλέφωνο μου έχει δέκα ψηφία και με πάει πίσω και δεν το δέχεται για να ολοκληρωθεί η διαδικασία 

oznacz moderatorów
_HolaOla_
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:88592232 Can you sent here a photo or printscreen which will show your problem?

Ola
   Moderatorka

#7 Wielbiciel#

5μερες τώρα προσπαθώ να ακυρώσω την παραγγελία σας έχουν σπάσει τα νεύρα μου θέλετε να σας στείλω τα στοιχεία να την ολοκληρώσετε εσείς 

oznacz moderatorów
_HolaOla_
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:88592232 I am sorry, but you've started new topic so I didn't notice that it is still the same problem. As I can see you have already wrote an email to us and you have problem with Buyer Protection Program because of the lack of Polish mobile number. Please wait for an answer from us in correspondence number 22520091, we will try to help you and our employee will probably sent you an offline application to Buyer Protection Program. 

Ola
   Moderatorka

#7 Wielbiciel#

I have not received a refund 7 da

oznacz moderatorów
Ziolko39
#21 Demiurg#

@Client:88592232 A little more precisely.

oznacz moderatorów
#7 Wielbiciel#

I applied for cancellation through Allegro on 7/4/22 with number [edycja] and I have not yet received a refund 

oznacz moderatorów
Ziolko39
#21 Demiurg#

@Client:88592232 A nie możesz napisac po polsku, tylko wklejasz tekst z tłumacza google            @ko_alka @mr_oma @la_nika @nat_not @_HolaOla_  

oznacz moderatorów
#7 Wielbiciel#

I am not poland I am from greece please give me an answer 

oznacz moderatorów
la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:88592232 like we wrote in the discussion and in the e-mail (case no 22520091) please fill in the address and try again to apply to Buyer Protection Program. We send you all the important links in the e-mail conversation.  

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów