anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Company Verification

cemmocak
#7 Wielbiciel#

Hello, I am trying to verify my company to be able to sell on Allegro. I was asked to upload second IDs for the two owners of the company. For one owner, we uploaded Temporary Residence Card and for the other one Passport was uploaded initially. 

In this case, we can upload Passport for one owner but for the other one since he does not have a Temporary Residence Card, could you please let me know if uploading Turkish National ID would be considered as a valid ID?

It's been 2 months since I started trying to verify my company and I have received official email from the payment operator (PayU) stating that they have decided to establish cooperation with my company. So I don't know why uploading Passport and Temporary Residence Card would not be enough. Could you please let me know what I am doing wrong and which documents I need to upload? I hve already created a case via from but I have not received a reply regarding this issue. Could you please help me to prioritize it?

Thank you.

oznacz moderatorów
3 ODPOWIEDZI 3

la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@cemmocak I am sorry, but I won't be able to help you in this matter. I have to ask you for patience, you will receive an answer via e-mail in one of the cases. Your account is active, but the payouts are currently blocked. 

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów

cemmocak
#7 Wielbiciel#

Thank you for your reply. Could you please tell me which IDs are considered as valid? I need this information to unblock my account

oznacz moderatorów

la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@cemmocak in general it is an National ID card, sometimes it has to be a picture of an owner with the ID card. 

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów