anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Delivery options

Rebellis_ua
#8 Zapaleniec#

Hello there, 
I have two questions regarding delivery from Ukraine to Poland and the Czech Republic.

1. In the settings, I select "Dispatch from other countries," but in the preview, it shows that the delivery is from Poland to Poland. Please see screenshots 1 and 2. How can I make it display accurate information?
  2. I also want to offer delivery to the Czech Republic, but it prompts me to change the delivery settings, stating that I don't have information about delivery to the Czech Republic. I can't find where to add this information; I've reviewed all the settings. Please see screenshot 3.

Thanks! 

Screenshot_1.jpgScreenshot_2.jpgScreenshot_3.jpg
oznacz moderatorów
11 ODPOWIEDZI 11

la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Rebellis_ua packages with the delivery options operated by Packeta, DHL or DPD are only available for deliveries from Poland. You should add your own methods of delivery to Czechia. 
I will have to ask for your patience because I'm consulting the matter from question no 1. 

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów

Rebellis_ua
#8 Zapaleniec#

Thank you, I will wait for an answer to question 1. But for now, I want to clarify question 2. In the delivery settings, I can only specify the country of dispatch. I don't have a field to specify the country of delivery. Please see the screenshot.

Screenshot_6.jpg
oznacz moderatorów

la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Rebellis_ua countries of delivery should be below. 
"Dispatch abroad (existing agreement)" you have to click "expand" to view it.

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów

Rebellis_ua
#8 Zapaleniec#

@la_nika From my understanding, "Dispatch abroad (existing agreement)" refers to shipping from Poland to other countries (which can be seen by clicking on Expand to view the list). However, my product is located in Ukraine. Will this option also work for shipping from Ukraine?

oznacz moderatorów

w_kiwi
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Rebellis_ua that's right. If you have your delivery method from Ukraine, please follow the instructions from @la_nika🙂

Wiktoria
Moderatorka

Rebellis_ua
#8 Zapaleniec#

@la_nika @w_kiwi 
I followed your instructions, and this is how my shipping methods look like. It states that shipping is from Poland to Poland, as well as from Poland to the Czech Republic. Am I correct in understanding that these are incorrect labels, and it's not possible to change them, even though the actual shipping will be from Ukraine?
Screenshot_1.jpg

oznacz moderatorów

nat_not
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Rebellis_ua Please send us screenshots with a view of the next steps you perform when trying to set up delivery methods. This will help us identify where you need to make the change.

Natalia
   Moderatorka

Rebellis_ua
#8 Zapaleniec#

Screenshot_1.jpgScreenshot_2.jpgScreenshot_3.jpg

oznacz moderatorów

Rebellis_ua
#8 Zapaleniec#

Screenshot_4.jpgScreenshot_5.jpg

oznacz moderatorów

nat_not
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Rebellis_ua You have correctly selected shipping to Poland from Ukraine. Now you indicate the other countries to which you will ship orders. The fact that you are not shipping from either Poland or the Czech Republic you have selected here:

nat_not_1-1685621552902.png

Natalia
   Moderatorka

Rebellis_ua
#8 Zapaleniec#

So, all my settings are correctly configured? Phew! I'm glad we figured it out. Thank you!

oznacz moderatorów