Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Order notification problem

KEENPICE
#8 Zapaleniec#

Dear Teacher,
Hope you are well!
1) Three months ago, I could receive order notice from the notice tab in my account when customer order my products. But during the lastest 3 months, I can not receive order notice anymore when customer order my products.  I have never made any setting to refuse of receiving the notices in my account setting tab. Do you know why?

2) I sent some messages to buyers through the message center, however, none of my customers replied me. I am not sure if the buyers could not receive my messages due to the same notification problem?

Could you help to check if there is any problem to my account funtion, like the notice funtion?
Thank you in advance for your kind help!
Best regards!
Andy

oznacz moderatorów
4 ODPOWIEDZI 4

nat_not
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@KEENPICE Please check the contents of the spam folder in your email inbox. Sometimes lost notifications end up right there.

Natalia
   Moderatorka

KEENPICE
#8 Zapaleniec#

Dear Natalia,

Thank you very much for your reply!

I can receive notifications in emails normally, but I can not receive order notification on the account page.

Best regards!

Andy

oznacz moderatorów

w_kiwi
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@KEENPICE Thanks for clarifying! First, please clear your browser cache. Let us know if this doesn't help.

Wiktoria
Moderatorka

KEENPICE
#8 Zapaleniec#

Thank you Wiktoria! I have clear the cache already, hope it will work in next new order coming.

oznacz moderatorów