anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Our Articles get no traffic at all

instmaier
#8 Zapaleniec#

Hi together,

we are a german seller and we started our onboarding with allegro quite a while ago. Since then, we've had different issues, so it's only now that we are trying to sell our first items.

Since feed upload somehow doesn't work quite right (there's a case with allegro we are waiting to be answered) i've uploaded some of our best products manually.
After that i added Allegro Ads to them with quite huge Budget and Click Prices, so from my understanding it should gather quite some views. On top of that i started a display campaign aswell, that has only spend Money but didnt bring any sales.

Some of the problems we have are following:
- we dont have Allegro Smart, since we need at least 5 Reviews to start with that
- our products are quite expensive (but does this explain low traffic? I think in the first step it would more likely be a low conversion rate than low traffic → after having some traffic without conversions i'd understand if it's ranked worse)

Does anyone have a clue what we are doing wrong? is there something we need to do, that's not common in other countries?

Thank you for your tips!

oznacz moderatorów
0 ODPOWIEDZI 0