anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Payment pending (not receieved) for the seller..

ThatRat
#7 Wielbiciel#

Good day,

I have sold a couple of items on Allegro but the status has been 'payment pending' for a week and no payment has been made.  There don't appear to be any options for me (the seller) other than to hope the payment goes through; I am unable to contact the buyer or to cancel his/her order, my items are simply 'locked'.

Please advise me on what protection in such a situation you have in place for the seller.

Kind regards

Dzień dobry,

Sprzedałem kilka przedmiotów na Allegro, ale status zamówienia od tygodnia pozostaje "oczekiwanie na płatność", a żadnej wpłaty nie dokonano. Nie wydaje się być żadnych opcji dla mnie (jako sprzedającego) poza tym, aby mieć nadzieję, że płatność zostanie zrealizowana; nie mogę skontaktować się z kupującym ani anulować jego zamówienia, moje przedmioty są po prostu "zablokowane".

Proszę o poradę dotyczącą ochrony dla sprzedającego w takiej sytuacji.

Z poważaniem

oznacz moderatorów
5 ODPOWIEDZI 5

nat_not
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@ThatRat When did the sale take place? How much time has passed? Give me the numbers of these orders.

Natalia
   Moderatorka

Dołącz do naszych licytacji charytatywnych dla powodzian.
   Razem możemy więcej!
oznacz moderatorów

ThatRat
#7 Wielbiciel#

Thank you Natalia, please find the details below:

14873306596 - Spiderman - PS4

[edytowano]
Client:81684010
[edytowano]

Not paid, payment pending since 12th of December

14880413333  - A Way Out PS4

[edytowano]
abcde_2010
[edytowano]

[edytowano] called me today asking if the game had Polish subtitles.  It doesn't and I didn't advertise it as so but he 'bought' it anyway and decided to ask the question later.

There's something seriously wrong with the protection for sellers on Allegro.

I understand this is not your fault.

Please let me know, thanks!

oznacz moderatorów

ko_alka
Była Moderatorka
Była Moderatorka

@ThatRat Customers have not paid for their orders yet. They have 7 days to do so in the case of the "Buy now" purchase option and 30 days in the case of auction.

In the future, I also ask you not to share other people's full details because this is a public forum.

oznacz moderatorów

ThatRat
#7 Wielbiciel#

About the details, of course, my apologies.

What action is taken if they haven't paid after seven days?

oznacz moderatorów

ko_alka
Była Moderatorka
Była Moderatorka

@ThatRat You will be able to list these offers again.

oznacz moderatorów