anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Problem with payment

iltuoartigiano_d
#7 Wielbiciel#

I've the payment blocked by a few months and really don't know what to do anymore.

I can't receive payment and I'm thinking of closing the store because of that but I don't know how to ask to receive the amount in my account, could anyone help me?

oznacz moderatorów
9 ODPOWIEDZI 9

nat_not
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@iltuoartigiano_d I asked to check what is the cause of the claimed problem. When I get a response, I will get back to you.

Natalia
   Moderatorka

iltuoartigiano_d
#7 Wielbiciel#

Thank you so much

oznacz moderatorów

nat_not
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@iltuoartigiano_d I received a message that you have not completed the verification. The payment operator Przelewy24 asked to attach a statement from the bank that owns the bank account or a screenshot of the electronic banking. The statement you previously attached to the application is from an intermediary and the operator will not accept it.

You should attach the document through this tab.

Natalia
   Moderatorka

iltuoartigiano_d
#7 Wielbiciel#

I'm sorry but what does it mean that the previously statement was from an intermediary? It clearly showed that the account name holder was me, so why am I having this issue?

oznacz moderatorów

w_kiwi
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@iltuoartigiano_d We did not understand each other. It is about the confirmation of the transfer itself, not the details of the bank account owner. The confirmation must come directly from the bank where the account was opened.

Wiktoria
Moderatorka

iltuoartigiano_d
#7 Wielbiciel#

I'm still not understanding sorry, I have to make a transfer and send the transfer confirmation? A transfer to who?

oznacz moderatorów

nat_not
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@iltuoartigiano_d You need to make a verification transfer to Przelewy24 in this tab. The transfer must be made from a bank account that has your personal details. It cannot be a transfer made through an intermediary. You attach the confirmation of the transfer in this tab.

Natalia
   Moderatorka

iltuoartigiano_d
#7 Wielbiciel#

I'm sorry but when I open this tab It says that my payment account is under reviewing and that I'm not allowed neither to change or to make the trasnfer.

Is it possible to speak via phone with someone? This situation Is going on by a month

oznacz moderatorów

_HolaOla_
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@iltuoartigiano_d yes, you can order a call with our consultant via this form. Please describe with details your problem and click in "select form of contact" button. 

Ola
   Moderatorka