anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

the system require us select a offer which has been listed in Allegro.

CodziennieDobre
#7 Wielbiciel#

Hello! Everyone,

From yesterday, we could not list new offer except for selecting a prudcut which has been listed in Allegro, it is so strange.

We have listed new offer only by selecting a catalog before, but now the system need us select a offer which has been listed in Allegro. 

Please help us solve this problem! We just want to list new offers which have not listed in Allegro and do not want to link to other offer.

We think it is not the EAN problem, because we have tried many of them by changing them.

Looking forward to hear from you

Have a nice day

oznacz moderatorów
6 ODPOWIEDZI 6

nat_not
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@CodziennieDobre The problem you are reporting is not a technical error. Check here what Allegro Poduct Catalog is and how it works.

Natalia
   Moderatorka

CodziennieDobre
#7 Wielbiciel#

Hello! We have no idea about the problem, I think it is a technical error. Because the system certainly allow seller select a catalog and list a new offer, and won't require seller select another offer which has been listed ago.

oznacz moderatorów

CodziennieDobre
#7 Wielbiciel#

@nat_not  

Hello! We have no idea about the problem, I think it is a technical error. Because the system certainly allow seller select a catalog and list a new offer, and won't require seller select another offer which has been listed ago.

Problem1.jpg

0 KUDOS

oznacz moderatorów

nat_not
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@CodziennieDobre A product with this EAN code is in our catalog, but is not verified. I have sent this issue to the relevant team. When I know more, I will come back here with an answer.

Natalia
   Moderatorka

CodziennieDobre
#7 Wielbiciel#

@nat_not  Thank you so much ! Could you please tell us when can we have a reply?

oznacz moderatorów

nat_not
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@CodziennieDobre I got a message that the unverified product was rejected by verification. Now you should be able to create a new product when listing. You can check how to do it here. I hope this solves the problem.

Natalia
   Moderatorka