anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

"This user is not selling anything at the moment" when I try access a Seller's pages

Client:96645192
#8 Zapaleniec#

Couldn't find the specific section to post this issue as some things are in English and other in Polish.

Issue:

Whenever I try to see a sellers page I encounter the message from the title. If I try accessing the page on an Incognito Page I can see the page and all the sellers Listings. I tried deleting the cookies on Chrome.

Issue persists on other browsers after I log in to my account.

oznacz moderatorów
16 ODPOWIEDZI 16

_HolaOla_
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:96645192 Can me sent me a printscreen which will present the situation you're describing? 

Ola
   Moderatorka

#8 Zapaleniec#

I went to the homepage and opened some random product and went to the seller's page and I got the same issue.

chrome_mecRIUfckc.png

oznacz moderatorów

_HolaOla_
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:96645192Is this situation the same on different sellers pages? 

Ola
   Moderatorka

#8 Zapaleniec#

Yes, I've tried on several pages from different products. I can see the page when I'm not logged in to my account.

oznacz moderatorów

_HolaOla_
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:96645192 We will check it, but in the meantime please sent me full printscreen from your browser (with full date and the time in right corner). 

Ola
   Moderatorka

#8 Zapaleniec#

Here, couldn't get to show the date in a smaller form on the bottom right corner.

P69YnRMOCr.png

oznacz moderatorów

ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:96645192 Thank you. I will verify this situation with the IT department and come back to you with the answer.

Ola
Moderatorka

ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:96645192 Your shipping settings have a country other than Poland.

ko_alka_0-1658928752983.png

This is why you only see offers for delivery to the country of your choice. When the selected seller doesn't provide shipping to the country of your choice, you'll see just such a message. Not all sellers offer international delivery.

Ola
Moderatorka

#8 Zapaleniec#

I already had Poland as delivery country, I changed to different country and saved, went back in the option and changed back to Delivery country: Poland and the problem still persists.

Note that when I first open the website on a new tab, and from the home page I choose a random offer and go to the seller's page it will show the first time. After, if I go back to the home page or select some other item for sale and try to go to the seller's page, the issue happens and it says the seller is not selling anything at the moment. 

oznacz moderatorów

halcatraa
#8 Zapaleniec#

Hi Ola, Is this something you could help me with?

I am having same problem and the solution provided does not work. I have suddenly lost ability to see Seller's items. Same message appears to the one provided by another user which is strange as I obviously see items in my basket from that exact seller. I've tried this multiple times on different sellers and the same appears.

Thanks,

oznacz moderatorów

domkar04
#14 Krzewiciel#
oznacz moderatorów

_HolaOla_
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@domkar04 Problem jest już rozwiązany w tym wątku 😉 

Ola
   Moderatorka

domkar04
#14 Krzewiciel#

@_HolaOla_ 🙂

oznacz moderatorów

#8 Zapaleniec#

 Heh, that's not solved. It's just evidence of the problem. =D

chrome_mvYjKeMUyP.gif

oznacz moderatorów

_HolaOla_
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:96645192 no, it is not a bug 😉 We do not present offers which are not translated into english or can not be shipping abroad. 

Ola
   Moderatorka

Client:104677174
#2 Obserwator#

Hi! I've had the same problem and it was last at least for few months. You just have to set Polski instead of English to see "All" items from specific seller! Oh, gush

2023-02-06_21h00_31.png

oznacz moderatorów