anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Can order discounts be used in conjunction with wholesale price lists?

MAMY ROZWIĄZANIE!
Sklep_Shaktee
#8 Zapaleniec#
  1. Can the“Order Discount” in the sales center be used in conjunction with the wholesale price list? There are two places on the website that mention the relationship between the order discount and the wholesale price list, which, as I understand it, is contradictory. What about the two paragraphs in the picture?
  2. What is the difference between the order discount and the wholesale price list?企业订单折扣问题.png
oznacz moderatorów
4 ODPOWIEDZI 4
nat_not
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Sklep_Shaktee In the case of wholesale discounts, you determine yourself how many pieces of goods a customer must buy in order to receive a specific discount. In this way, you determine the discount thresholds in the price list of this discount - the more pieces of goods the customer buys, the higher discount he will receive from you.

With large order discounts, you will set discounts for the entire assortment within one shopping cart, when purchased for the amount you specify. You can set as many discounts as you want. You independently determine their amount and the order thresholds from which the discount applies.

Natalia
   Moderatorka

Dołącz do naszych licytacji charytatywnych dla powodzian.
   Razem możemy więcej!
oznacz moderatorów
Sklep_Shaktee
#8 Zapaleniec#

For large orders, is it after business customers place an order that I add an order discount for this order? Don't order discounts need to be set in advance? And whether or not to use in conjunction with the wholesale price list, can be my own decision?

oznacz moderatorów
la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Sklep_Shaktee You must set a discount for a large order before the business buyer makes a purchase. You can do it in this tab. You define their amount and the order thresholds from which the discount applies. In this article, you will find detailed information.

Monika
   Moderatorka

Dołącz do naszych licytacji charytatywnych dla powodzian.
   Razem możemy więcej!
oznacz moderatorów
Sklep_Shaktee
#8 Zapaleniec#

I see. Thank you for your answer.

oznacz moderatorów