anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

How to change the language in the settings?

Terrazon
#9 Pomysłodawca#

Hello everyone!

I am new at Allegro and i am not native polish speaker. I listed many items on allegro lokalne but now i want them listed in allegro. But i tried to change it english i could not find english there. I saw one moderator told that only professional sellers can change. Now i wanna become professional seller. 

Could you please help me to solve this issue? 

Also Allegro sometimes doesnt work on google chrome. Have you ever faced situations like that? 

oznacz moderatorów
7 ODPOWIEDZI 7

ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Terrazon Hi. You can change the language in THIS tab, in the "Ustawienia lokalizacji" section.

ko_alka_0-1635841885813.png

ko_alka_1-1635842053634.png

If you have problems with Google Chrome, clear your browser data (cookies). Also make sure it's up to date https://www.google.com/intl/pl/chrome/update/ 

Ola
Moderatorka

Terrazon
#9 Pomysłodawca#

BUt there is no place like this. There are 4 section and no language option 

oznacz moderatorów

nat_not
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Terrazon Upload a screenshot of the tab you are writing about.

Natalia
   Moderatorka

Terrazon
#9 Pomysłodawca#

Screenshot (17).png

oznacz moderatorów

nat_not
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Terrazon I consulted this issue with the technical team and received a reply that this option is not yet available to all users. This will change in the future, but we don't know when yet.

Natalia
   Moderatorka

Terrazon
#9 Pomysłodawca#

i did not understand. I am living in poland but why it is not available for all users? It is not fair marketplace. Also i could not list an item in allegro because when i tried eveytime the issue happened and page showed me nothing. What makes me different user? How can i change my allegro seller account to english?

oznacz moderatorów

nat_not
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Terrazon The option to change the site language is currently being tested, so it is not available to all users. Eventually this will change. However, as I wrote earlier, the date of this change is not yet known.

Natalia
   Moderatorka