anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

I have submit all my document but still not been verified

MAMY ROZWIĄZANIE!
DJBargains
#8 Zapaleniec#

Hi i want to start selling but until now my account is not verifierd, can some one please advice

oznacz moderatorów
172 ODPOWIEDZI 172
DJBargains
#8 Zapaleniec#

Hi Ola

i want import my products from my Shopify website [edycja] can you please show me how to do it also can upload new file every few days to update stock level?

Regards

Bai

oznacz moderatorów
nat_not
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@DJBargains Review the information on listing in our Pomoc. In the articles available there you will find instructions and directions on how to act.

Natalia
   Moderatorka

#8 Zapaleniec#

Hi Ola

Which integration channel do you work with

Regards

Bai

oznacz moderatorów
ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@DJBargains You can integrate Allegro API with your own order handling system, you can also use the tool through sales management platforms, for example BaseLinker or EasyUploader. I can't recommend anything specific.

Ola
Moderatorka

#8 Zapaleniec#

Hi Ola I set my delivery 4 to 5 days but on my listings they are 11 to 13 days can you please advice why is this

oznacz moderatorów
ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@DJBargains Hello Bai, we calculate the estimated delivery time using a set of algorithms based on data. In this article you will find all the most important information about the estimated delivery time: https://allegro.pl/for-sellers/estimated-delivery-time-for-your-shipment-MR8AvkR6jHA 

Ola
Moderatorka

#8 Zapaleniec#

Hi how can I reduce the delivery time to 4 to 6 days as that is the correct delivery time

Best Regards

Bai

oznacz moderatorów
ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@DJBargains  Bai, firstly you must ship your orders as declared. The algorithm takes into account data from 30 to 90 days back.

Ola
Moderatorka

#8 Zapaleniec#

Hi so you mean Allegro decide the delivery time for me? And that I cannot change it.

Regards

Bai

oznacz moderatorów
ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@DJBargains Bai, You ship your products from Spain. The shipping time you declared is 3 days. Do you think the 4 days you expect is the correct calculation in this case?

Please read the article I sent you earlier to learn how the Estimated Delivery Time is calculated.

Ola
Moderatorka

#8 Zapaleniec#

Hi Ola

Well delivery take 4 to 5 days and handling time is 1 to 2 days so all together is 8 days

Please check screenshot from DPD and GLS couriers

DJBargains_0-1675361768825.png

oznacz moderatorów
DJBargains
#8 Zapaleniec#

This is delivery to Poland  to this address

[edycja]

oznacz moderatorów
DJBargains
#8 Zapaleniec#

DJ Bargains Limited (DJBargains), We hereby inform you that we are obligated to remove the offers listed in the "List of Offers" section. Every transaction email from Allegro contains your first name, last name, or the company name * Why have I received this message? The product you have listed in your offer: · is on the list of dangerous non-food products functioning within the EU Safety Gate system, the purpose of which is to protect the European consumer from purchasing dangerous goods · has been reported as a dangerous non -food products by the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection (**UOKiK**), the national contact point in the Safety Gate system. For more information about the violation, see here. The Safety Gate system has its website, which provides access to alerts updated weekly and submitted by the participating member states. Submissions are made by the relevant offices representing individual states (so-called national contact points). For our country, this is the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection (UOKiK). The system guarantees that information about dangerous non-food commodities recalled from the market or users anywhere in Europe is quickly transferred to all member states and the European Commission. This information is publicly available. The system guarantees that information about dangerous non-food commodities recalled from the market or users anywhere in Europe is quickly transferred to all member states and the European Commission. This information is publicly available. The system guarantees that information about dangerous non-food commodities recalled from the market or users anywhere in Europe is quickly transferred to all member states and the European Commission. This information is publicly available.

Hi Ola i receive this message how can avoid selling dangerious good and how will i know it from the Bigbuy products

oznacz moderatorów
nat_not
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@DJBargains All the information including the link to the page where you will find the details is included in the message you received. 

Natalia
   Moderatorka

#8 Zapaleniec#

Hi

If I import products from my shopify store will they be automatically translated?

oznacz moderatorów
DJBargains
#8 Zapaleniec#

Hello, We have removed your offer because it violated our rules. You can find the details below. The indicated value of the "Condition" parameter in your offer did not match the further item description. To correctly add the value of the parameter "Condition" for the goods offered, use one of the following values: * new, * new with defects, * used, * retreaded, * certified refurbished, * seller refurbished / remanufactured / refurbished, * ex-display, * opened package / repackaged / new without tags, * after returns, * damaged or for parts, * incomplete / incomplete set / incomplete bundle, * from dismantling / dismantled, * refurbished, * not requiring refurbishment. Select value that is appropriate to the actual condition of the item. This way, buyers can be sure of the exact product they will receive after purchase. Note that depending on the category, the list of available "Condition" parameter values may vary. See the Help Center for exact value descriptions. Additional information: Help Center Appendix no. 2 to the Allegro Terms & Conditions Concerns offer: Sledge BOSCH 1,5 L 78 dB 700W Violet (Refurbish Further violations may result in your account being suspended. We have refunded the listing fees for the removed offer in proportion to the time it was visible on Allegro. You can relist the removed offers. To do so, use the "Relist" option in the My Assortment tab. To facilitate the search, use the filter "Offer status: expired". Before relisting, make sure that the titles/descriptions of your offers are consistent with our rules. If your offers violated the Terms & Conditions again, the "Relist" option may be unavailable for them. Please do not select the "Reply" option (we will not get your message this way). To contact us, use the contact form. Best regards, The Allegro Team

oznacz moderatorów
DJBargains
#8 Zapaleniec#

Hi i receive 2 message from Allegro regarding removal of product also the last one you directed me to check your policy which i have read.

Can you please advice how i can remove all the product that are violating your policy.

Regards

Bai

oznacz moderatorów
ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@DJBargains All the information you need is in the email.

The product from the offer number 13217175580 is not a safe product:  https://ec.europa.eu/safety-gate-alerts/screen/webReport/alertDetail/10007174. This offer is already removed.  

Ola
Moderatorka

#8 Zapaleniec#

Hi Ola

Thank you for your respond well I have check the email but it's very hard to know which items are violating your policy. 

So do you mean to say that right now no product is violating your policy now.

As they said my account could be suspended if it happen again.

Regards

Bai

oznacz moderatorów
ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@DJBargains  Hi Bai! It is forbidden to sell products that have been recalled and deemed unsafe.

Hair mask from the offer number 13217175580 is considered unsafe to use: The product contains butylphenyl methylpropional (BMHCA) (measured values: up to 0.005% by weight) as well as a mixture of the preservatives methylchloroisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone (MCI and MI) (measured values: up to 0.00195% by weight in total), which are forbidden in leave-on cosmetics. BMHCA may harm the reproductive system, may harm the health of the unborn child and may cause skin sensitisation. Dermal contact with MCI and MI containing products can provoke allergic contact dermatitis in sensitive persons.

Ola
Moderatorka