anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Why my account is blocked?

ANNYAO1
#7 Wielbiciel#

Hello, my account was prompted to link to other accounts for the risk of safety. Without my knowledge, the previous partners logged in to the account, so I changed the passwords of all accounts for my account. But your team actually made a move to block all accounts on my account. I was surprised. The result of the inquiry was that I was told that there was a connection. Then I became a scapegoat? So many employees are waiting, which has caused great difficulties for our company. You can see that the legal person who inquired about the registered account is not a representative at all. Hope to find help here.

oznacz moderatorów
2 ODPOWIEDZI 2

la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@ANNYAO1 I asked my colleagues to contact with you. You will get the answer via e-mail.  

Monika
   Moderatorka

Dołącz do naszych licytacji charytatywnych dla powodzian.
   Razem możemy więcej!
oznacz moderatorów

ANNYAO1
#7 Wielbiciel#

I’m glad to receive your reply. My company’s account is an independent sales system. The previous partner’s account was frozen due to other reasons, resulting in IP associations during cooperation. I changed my account for the security of my account. All the account passwords under my name are considered to be connected and designed to be closed and suspended. I feel that this method of processing is very unacceptable. The account under my name is: ANNYAO1 ANNYAO3 UNZIP01 TOYF01. All 4 accounts are linked and frozen. Now that my company is getting worse and worse, I believe that I can continue to cooperate with you very well and hope that you can help me solve this problem. Thank you.

oznacz moderatorów