anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

What is the difference between Allegro One and One Fulfillment by Allegro?

Client:114786244
#8 Zapaleniec#

@w_kiwi@ko_alka@la_nika@nat_not@_HolaOla_

Hello Moderators,

Good day to each one of you. I just one question today. Can you help me differentiate the difference between Allegro One and One Fulfillment by Allegro? I recently sent a message to Allegro One sales department and they told me that, they are not dealing One Fulfillment. So, I am a little bit confused as of the moment. Thank you for your answers.

oznacz moderatorów
3 ODPOWIEDZI 3

la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

Hello @Client:114786244! Allegro One is a method of delivery that you can use to send packages (for now it is only in Poland). 
One Fulfillment by Allegro is a logistics service. Here you can find the application form. One of the condition of One Fulfillment by Allegro is being an active and registered VAT payer in Poland (this is confirmed by the correct NIP, which appears on the so-called White List of VAT payers. You will find a list of companies that offer support in the field of taxes and VAT in Poland, as well as in international sales here.
I hope that this will help you 🙂 Have a lovely day! 

Monika
   Moderatorka

Dołącz do naszych licytacji charytatywnych dla powodzian.
   Razem możemy więcej!
oznacz moderatorów

Client:114786244
#8 Zapaleniec#

@la_nika Hi, thank you for clarifying. Now, we are a Canadian company that plans to sell in Poland through Allegro. We are open to be a VAT registered in Poland. In your thinking, which entity that might help us in terms of fulfillment and product warehousing?

oznacz moderatorów

la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:114786244 I can't tell you that. Please check the companies that are listed here

Monika
   Moderatorka

Dołącz do naszych licytacji charytatywnych dla powodzian.
   Razem możemy więcej!
oznacz moderatorów