anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Didn't get money form refund.

MAMY ROZWIĄZANIE!
Client:123689801
#7 Wielbiciel#

It's been 7, almost 8 days since the refund, but the money still hasn't arrived. 

I bought a product from the seller, the product was out of stock. I asked the seller to issue a refund, he did. the refund period was from July 17 to 21. but still no money. I paid for the product with a VISA debit card. the product was a game code, but i didn't even got it, because it was out of stock.

Will I get my money back and if so, how long will I have to wait?

oznacz moderatorów
26 ODPOWIEDZI 26
#7 Wielbiciel#

hmm. strange. i can see sent pictures. okay, ill try.

oznacz moderatorów
az1rael
#21 Demiurg#

@Client:123689801 moderation must first accept them so just wait

oznacz moderatorów
#7 Wielbiciel#

Okay, I got the money, but why did I get as much as 9 dollars less than I should have gotten?? where they went?

oznacz moderatorów
#7 Wielbiciel#

so what, moders, i really don't understand where did go my 9 dollars from refund.  

i got in $9 less than i have to get

oznacz moderatorów
_HolaOla_
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:123689801 our team has informed you that the payment operator had confirmed that the refund was processed correctly. However, if the amount is not correct, you have to contact directly to your bank. We have already sent you a confirmation of this refund. Do you have a bank account in polish zloty or in dollars? The difference might be caused by the bank fees, but  you have to ask your bank first. 

Ola
   Moderatorka

#7 Wielbiciel#

no, i have bank account with turkish TRY, with which i did payment. from 4258 TRY arrived only 3935. okay, i try

oznacz moderatorów
komis-bell
#21 Demiurg#

This is most likely due to the difference in the exchange rate on the day of payment and the day the funds were returned to your account.

oznacz moderatorów