anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Didn't get money form refund.

MAMY ROZWIĄZANIE!
Client:123689801
#7 Wielbiciel#

It's been 7, almost 8 days since the refund, but the money still hasn't arrived. 

I bought a product from the seller, the product was out of stock. I asked the seller to issue a refund, he did. the refund period was from July 17 to 21. but still no money. I paid for the product with a VISA debit card. the product was a game code, but i didn't even got it, because it was out of stock.

Will I get my money back and if so, how long will I have to wait?

oznacz moderatorów
26 ODPOWIEDZI 26
#7 Wielbiciel#

IMG_20240722_160846.jpg

oznacz moderatorów
#7 Wielbiciel#

up

oznacz moderatorów
az1rael
#21 Demiurg#

In polish law seller has 14days to make a refund 

oznacz moderatorów
#7 Wielbiciel#

thanks for your response, what do you say about the screenshot? does it mean that I will 100% get my money and I don't have to spend much time on it to get my money back?

oznacz moderatorów
komis-bell
#21 Demiurg#

@Client:123689801 

https://allegro.pl/pomoc/dla-kupujacych/zasady-reklamacji-i-zwrotu-towaru/zwrot-pieniedzy-od-sprzeda...

"How the seller will refund you

The refund method depends on the payment method you chose for your purchase. Keep reading to learn how the refund works for each method.

A debit card

You will receive a refund to your bank account. For the majority of banks, you will see the refund details in your bank statement or your account history next to the date of payment for the purchase. If you paid for your order with:

• Mastercard ― you will get the refund within 3 business days
  • Visa ― you will get the refund within 7 business days.
A credit card

You will get your refund to the card. In the case of:

• Mastercard ― you will get the refund within 3 business days
  • Visa ― you will get the refund within 7 business days.

For the majority of banks, you will see the refund details in your bank statement or your account history next to the date of payment for the purchase. In some cases you may not see this information immediately after the refund. You might need to wait until the next billing period."

oznacz moderatorów
az1rael
#21 Demiurg#

this time on screenshoot is recomendation from allegro to make refunds quicker but polish law says otherwise and its obligated over allegro recomendations and seller has 14 days to make a refund not included the time needed to process you money via  banking systems back to your account. If you **piiip** you may send seller a message and ask him to do that refund faster if he would be so kind to make your request. Second case is that such codes cant be returned in polish law if you did not get you game you should make a complaint and demand to give you that code in max 14 days you would make this, it also may be done by making you full cash refund by seller so in the end would be same 

oznacz moderatorów
#7 Wielbiciel#

thank you for response. hope I won't have to go through the hassle of getting a refund.

oznacz moderatorów
az1rael
#21 Demiurg#

@Client:123689801 you will get a email about refund from allegro when seller will make it so check spam folder recently those emails often went there and are deleted in 48 hours

oznacz moderatorów
#7 Wielbiciel#

@N_Nitka28@RaBarbar_ka@MiMary@w_kiwi@ko_alka@la_nika@ayo80@nat_not@_HolaOla_  please tell, how long i have to wait for refund money. i am very need it at these days 

oznacz moderatorów
N_Nitka28
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:123689801 please, be patient. Seven business days have not passed yet.

oznacz moderatorów
#7 Wielbiciel#

i think seven business days already have passed from 14th July. refund was made on 14th July.

oznacz moderatorów
komis-bell
#21 Demiurg#

@Client:123689801 7 working days from July 14 passed yesterday.
Write via the contact form and ask for confirmation of the refund order and then contact your bank to clarify this.

oznacz moderatorów
w_kiwi
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:123689801 7 business days passed the night before. I see that the refund was processed correctly. Please write to us via the form

Wiktoria
Moderatorka

#7 Wielbiciel#

I wrote to contact help, they said the refund was sent, but I still haven't received it. they told me to contact my bank to find the money. how can they help me with this??

What should I do? How can I track the refund and its status? I am so tired of reflexing about it

oznacz moderatorów
komis-bell
#21 Demiurg#

@Client:123689801 In the contact form, ask for confirmation of the refund and then contact your bank to clarify this - this is the only way to solve this.

oznacz moderatorów
#7 Wielbiciel#

let me show what they sent

IMG_20240725_172951.jpg

oznacz moderatorów
#7 Wielbiciel#

IMG_20240725_172905.jpg

 i tried to track this operation, but there showing that that operation does not exist. or what im doing wrong

oznacz moderatorów
#7 Wielbiciel#

IMG_20240725_172455.jpg

oznacz moderatorów
komis-bell
#21 Demiurg#

@Client:123689801 The photos are invisible to us.
Contact your bank's support directly, provide them with confirmation of the refund from Allegro and ask for an explanation.
The refund was ordered correctly, so the problem lies with the bank.

oznacz moderatorów