anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

I ordered a cycle. I did not receive it. The seller and shipping services are not helping me.

MAMY ROZWIĄZANIE!
jishakhanolkar
#7 Wielbiciel#

I did not receive my cycle. They have also taken the shipping cost. I want my refund. I did not even receive my product in the first place to return it. Nobody is communicating with me.

oznacz moderatorów
13 ODPOWIEDZI 13
xyz96
#21 Demiurg#
oznacz moderatorów
pinsplash
#21 Demiurg#

@jishakhanolkar to get the help - describe your issue in full. Dates, who, what etc..

_______
BRÓSLI
oznacz moderatorów
jishakhanolkar
#7 Wielbiciel#

December 7, 2020, 00:39 : I ordered the cycle and paid for it.

December 10: Contacted the seller to update the shipment status

December 11: Parcel could not be received due to wrong address. Contacted the seller. They told me to contact the courier company. Contacted the company and changed my address. They told me that i would receive my parcel on Monday. I did not receive the parcel on monday. I got a call in the morning saying that i would get it. I told them my complete address again. No response, no parcel.

December 15: Contacted the seller again. They said that they will look after the issue. Got no help.

December 17: Asked the seller to help me and provided my address again. They said that they cannot help. They told me to call the courier company .

December 18: Called the courier company. They had sent the package back to the seller and said that they couldn't help me. Contacted the seller. They are asking for extra shipping fees when i did not even receive the item. 

December 19: Opened a discussion . Seller told me that the package was sent but i did not collect it.

December 21: Asked for a refund as i purchased another cycle. 

I corrected my address 4 times, contacted the seller and the courier company multiple times but nobody helped me. I did not receive any call regarding the package. I received one call to correct my address and i corrected it again but i got no delivery. The product now is with the seller.

oznacz moderatorów
jishakhanolkar
#7 Wielbiciel#

Screenshot (89).pngScreenshot (90).pngScreenshot (91).png

oznacz moderatorów
jishakhanolkar
#7 Wielbiciel#

Screenshot (93).pngScreenshot (94).png

oznacz moderatorów
xyz96
#21 Demiurg#

@jishakhanolkar Fill out and send to Allegro an application for a refund from the Buyer Protection Program. Claims are processed on average within 7 days. Allegro should return your money.

https://allegro.pl/program-ochrony-kupujacych/wybor-zamowienia

oznacz moderatorów
jishakhanolkar
#7 Wielbiciel#

Thank You very much!! Will i get my delivery charges back? because it wasn't delivered

oznacz moderatorów
xyz96
#21 Demiurg#

If you paid via Allegro Finanse, then yes.

oznacz moderatorów
_HolaOla_
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@jishakhanolkar Do you still have a problem with this package? I know that you've closed the Discussion, but in your last answer you wrote that you want to make a refund, because you had already bought another product. Please give me an answer and I will try to help you.

Ola
   Moderatorka

#7 Wielbiciel#

I closed it by mistake. The seller agreed to give me a refund

oznacz moderatorów
Client:109301237
#1 Nowicjusz#

Hey i know u did this 3 years ago but im buying from "allegro local" and im wondering if the seller has any way to scam you? For example can the seller not send what i bought even though i sent him the money?I'm buying a laptop from an individual person and im a little bit worried.

oznacz moderatorów
jishakhanolkar
#7 Wielbiciel#

Thank You everyone for quick replies!

oznacz moderatorów
_HolaOla_
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@jishakhanolkar Ok, so please wait for the refund now. You will received an e-mail information when the Seller will perform money refund for you in our system. If you don’t receive your money back soon, please write here again and I will work on it.

Ola
   Moderatorka