anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Seller can't see my street address with DPD?

MAMY ROZWIĄZANIE!
Ballouta
#8 Zapaleniec#

Good morning all.

2 days ago i paid for 3 items i won from a seller. i choose a random shipping with DPD since i have allegro smart.... everything was ok as any transaction i paid for

the seller then messaged me that i need to change my shipping address since he can't see the street address and so he can't print the shipping label with DPD

i deleted and re rentered the same shipping address in my account settings.. nothing works 

in my paid invoice the shipping address appears perfectly 

i got lost where is the problem.. is it with my account or with the seller's account????

can i change a shipping address for an item after i paid for it ???? i tried to do so but there is no option for that

also tried to asked the seller if he can send it with any pther shipping method like polish post registered so he can write the address down on the mail... could this work?

any help i smuch appreciated... first time i got this problem and dont know where is the problem

oznacz moderatorów
3 ODPOWIEDZI 3
nat_not
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Ballouta The seller always sees only the address information from the time of purchase. An update won't help. Contact him and provide the correct address in the email. I hope this will help.

Natalia
   Moderatorka

#8 Zapaleniec#

thank you dear
i went to my account - shipping addresses deleted everything and re entered them correctly

still, the seller insists that the changes dont appear while printing the label with DPD. also asked me to change the shipping method .i responded i cant since i already paid 2 days ago 

also asked him to write the shipping address by hand on the mail if he can... or send it with normal polish post 

he still not getting it ....
is there a way allegro can change or modify my address in my transaction if i give them the order number?

ORDER NUMBER 972fc9e1-50a9-11ed-9920-e95e1547489a

oznacz moderatorów
nat_not
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Ballouta The changes you make in the settings will do nothing. It isn't a bug. The seller will only see the address that was given during the purchase. We also can't make changes on your behalf. Give the correct address directly to the seller.

Natalia
   Moderatorka