anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Allegro Suspension

AMAZONVALUEFINDS
#3 Debiutant#

Greetings, I'm a recent seller on Allegro, having just arrived from the United Kingdom a couple of days ago. Unfortunately, my account was suspended this morning, and I suspect it's due to a buyer claiming that the product they received was a replica, not original. Despite my attempts to reach out to the buyer after the return was initiated, I received no response for over 48 hours. Allegro intervened this morning and suspended my account.

Over the past 4-5 days, I've been diligently trying to contact Allegro via live chat, only to find that this option isn't available for sellers. Is this normal? The only avenue for contacting Allegro seems to be by selecting the option for buyers and falsely claiming an issue with payment. It appears Allegro prioritizes numbers over seller support.

I've attempted the live chat over 10 times, but the advisors keep transferring the chat until it eventually times out and closes automatically. I requested a call from Allegro four days ago, but when a representative finally called, they spoke only Polish, despite my English preference, and promptly ended the call without addressing my concerns.

As a result of the suspension, I'm facing various issues, especially considering I have over 9000 PLN in pending payouts. This situation seems highly unusual, given that I only started selling around 5-6 days ago, following all necessary verifications and possessing invoices from the supplier to confirm the authenticity of my stock.

Allegro has instructed me to take photos of all listed products with my ID beside them, but I still have questions about this process. How can I receive assistance? Despite numerous attempts to email Allegro or contact support, it seems my concerns are being disregarded. 

oznacz moderatorów
6 ODPOWIEDZI 6

AMAZONVALUEFINDS
#3 Debiutant#

I can fulfill Allegro's request for photos of the products, but it presents a dilemma. Many of my products are sealed, and opening them would compromise their "brand new" status. Additionally, some items are disassembled for efficient shipping. Should I assemble these products just for Allegro to verify their authenticity and condition? It seems impractical and somewhat absurd.

oznacz moderatorów

ko_alka
Była Moderatorka
Była Moderatorka

@AMAZONVALUEFINDS I'm sorry that this situation happened to you, but you can only clarify the issue of account blocking with a dedicated security department. I see you've already booked a call on this matter. Wait for contact.

oznacz moderatorów

AMAZONVALUEFINDS
#3 Debiutant#

@w_kiwi@ko_alka@la_nika@nat_not@_HolaOla_

This information is inaccurate. The call was intended to discuss account fees, not to resolve this particular issue. Once again, Allegro has requested that I take photos of the products alongside my ID. How should I proceed when the products are disassembled and boxed? Allegro won't be able to identify the products if they're dismantled. I have over 45 products that need assembly. What's the best course of action? And what about sealed products? If I open them to take photos, their value will decrease. How will Allegro compensate for this loss?

oznacz moderatorów

AMAZONVALUEFINDS
#3 Debiutant#

Let's hope someone will answer to this post.  🤣

If you need staff, after this suspension I can work for Allegro maybe things get faster.

oznacz moderatorów

AMAZONVALUEFINDS
#3 Debiutant#

No one call me back, it's 17:26 PM. 

oznacz moderatorów

ko_alka
Była Moderatorka
Była Moderatorka

@AMAZONVALUEFINDS This is a public forum, you can only explain matters related to account blocking in private messages. You can also send an e-mail using the form: https://allegro.pl/pomoc/kontakt 

oznacz moderatorów