anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Is "Mega Feature" is still available in Allegro?

Client:114786244
#8 Zapaleniec#

@w_kiwi@ko_alka@la_nika@nat_not@_HolaOla_  Hello,

I would like to ask about this "Mega Feature" promotion. Is it still available this time? We are planning to create a seller account this month and would like to know if we can still enjoy this Mega Feature.

oznacz moderatorów
13 ODPOWIEDZI 13

ko_alka
Była Moderatorka
Była Moderatorka

@Client:114786244 Hello 🙂 This promo ended few days ago (September 20). If there is another promotion in the future, we will inform you about it.

oznacz moderatorów

#8 Zapaleniec#

@ko_alka , Is there any features that Allegro is offering for new business seller? Like the honeymoon period where Allegro promotes the products, boost the products for the new seller to have sales in 30-60 days?

oznacz moderatorów

ko_alka
Była Moderatorka
Była Moderatorka
oznacz moderatorów

#8 Zapaleniec#

@ko_alka Thank you for sharing this but upon checking its Terms & Conditions. The program was only for companies registered between January 1 and January 31, 2022.

Client114786244_0-1696510730589.png

oznacz moderatorów

ko_alka
Była Moderatorka
Była Moderatorka
oznacz moderatorów

#8 Zapaleniec#

Hi @ko_alka , we have a problem here. The welcome promo is only valid to those Company Accounts that were first positively verified on allegro.pl from April 1, 2023 to October 31, 2023. I think we cannot make it as we are still processing our VAT registration. Is there any new Welcome Promo after October 31, 2023?

oznacz moderatorów

ko_alka
Była Moderatorka
Była Moderatorka

@Client:114786244 Sorry, we only have what I sent you. If you would like to learn more about welcome packages, schedule a call here: https://allegro.pl/kampania/zacznij-sprzedaz/pakiet-powitalny#kontakt 

oznacz moderatorów

#8 Zapaleniec#

Hello @ko_alka , I also have another question. I am very confused about this New Identification Number. Is this the same as the VAT Number? or we can use our own identification number from Canada? Thank you for your answer.

Client114786244_0-1696597860656.png

oznacz moderatorów

_HolaOla_
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:114786244 No, it is a tax identification number (in Poland called NIP) and in US they have TIN (Taxpayer Identification Number), but in Canada the name of tax ID confirmation can be different.  

Ola
   Moderatorka

Dołącz do naszych licytacji charytatywnych dla powodzian.
   Razem możemy więcej!
oznacz moderatorów

#8 Zapaleniec#

@_HolaOla_ So basically, the Tax identification number that was mentioned in the screenshot should be in Poland or the NIP? But NIP and VAT Number the same? or not?

Client114786244_0-1696599579271.png

oznacz moderatorów

_HolaOla_
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:114786244 Tax identification number it is NIP in Poland. From companies in other non-European Economic Area countries likes yours we need tax ID confirmation. All information about registration for sellers outside the European Economic Area you can find here

Ola
   Moderatorka

Razem możemy więcej!
oznacz moderatorów

#8 Zapaleniec#

@_HolaOla_ , Great! So can you share with me what is the difference between NIP and VAT? It is a little bit confusing. 

oznacz moderatorów

_HolaOla_
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:114786244 I am not an expert, but according to my knowledge Polish VAT Number is NIP plus country code so it is PL + 10 digits. 

Ola
   Moderatorka

Razem możemy więcej!
oznacz moderatorów