Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Seller Account Activation

MAMY ROZWIĄZANIE!
ingenyum
#7 Wielbiciel#

@ko_alka@mr_oma@la_nika@nat_not@_HolaOla_ 

Hi Guys, it has been 21 days and I am still waiting for my company to be verified. I did transfer two times 1 USD from two different international banks (where I am paying 15 USD SWIFT fee for each transfer) and I provided 4 different documents from 4 different public authority and one with certified translation and notary approval on it. With all these effort I could be supplier to NASA or NATO in a week, but unfortunately allegro claims that there is a group of "secret sect" called "payment operator" and they are refusing all the documents that I submit and they claims that my bank SWIFT messages do not include my company details as it should be. I really don't have any idea what it means. Last week I was in Warsaw to meet with my 3PL provider and I went to allegro office in the city center. Unfortunately they told me that they cannot help me, I need to go to Poznan to solve my problem. Centuries back, it was easier to be a merchant of the silk road. 21 days? 21st century? with all the legitimate documents I provided and two proper bank transfers?

I just want to know that if this company has an authority to submit a complaint

Screenshot 2022-11-21 211000.png

oznacz moderatorów
5 ODPOWIEDZI 5
la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@ingenyum I'm sorry, but we still didn't receive reply from the payment provider. I asked for another message, we will contact you via e-mail as soon as we get the information from the provider. 

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów
ingenyum
#7 Wielbiciel#

Thank you Monika.

Anyway now I've registered a Payoneer account as suggested. If your team will refuse my payout submission (bank account method) now I can retry with Payoneer account, maybe it will be faster and easier.

oznacz moderatorów
la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@ingenyum I just received information that your payments are active. We also contacted you in e-mail correspondence n27602789. Thank you for your patience 🙂

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów
SAADIMKS
#2 Obserwator#

Does Payonner accept PNL currency ?

oznacz moderatorów
la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@SAADIMKS yes and you can activate payments using Payoneer. 

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów