anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Why Allegro bloack our seller account without any reason ?????

SunHoa
#7 Wielbiciel#

Allegro block our seller account with out any reason on 11th Auguts .We offer fast shipping in Allegro , we offer good customer service in Allegro , we follow Allego rules , but our account was blocked !!

It was very difficult to contact them ,we keep emailing them , then they told us send some picture for them comfirm .We sent a lot pictures on 13th August , the email show "sent successfullt " .But we haven't receive any reply about the block issue .  So we keep sending email to ask about the issue , we only receive an email said he/she didn't receive and picture , and ask us keep sending picture . We send picture again today .

No one know when we will receive a reply , no one know why our account is block? no one know how to remove he block .

Any one can help ?

oznacz moderatorów
5 ODPOWIEDZI 5

SunHoa
#7 Wielbiciel#
oznacz moderatorów

ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@SunHoa Hello. 🙂  I understand that this situation is uncomfortable for you, but you will only clarify the issue of the blockade with an employee of the Security Department. The photos you have sent will be analyzed and everything will be explained for sure. Continue correspondence number 25486229. I hope everything will be alright 🙂 

Ola
Moderatorka

SunHoa
#7 Wielbiciel#

hello, we just received an email about correspondence number 25486229 , and we have sent the photo again and again , would you help to comfirm ? I glad we finally receive an email from your team about the block issue , it have been almost a week . If your team still can not open the photo , you need to let us know , we need to have a solution .Thank you for your helping .

We will offer anything if your team need , but need to tell us what your team need in he next step .

We hope the problem will be solev soon , thank you again .

oznacz moderatorów

ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@SunHoa I asked the team to quickly check your case. By the end of today, your account will be verified. Thank you for your patience

Ola
Moderatorka

SunHoa
#7 Wielbiciel#

Hello, very bad attitude , i read the rules carefully , i didn't find we did anything wrong .Your team just said our verification is not successfully without any reason .Is someone can explain it ?

Our company registration is legal ,our transactions are normal. All our data is real , but can not pass the verification , very funny .

Each time your team just block the account directly without any warning and without any reason , Your team abuses power and hits sellers at will ,very disappointed.

I read the Art. 2.12 of the Allegro Regulations with my knowledge , i didn't find we did anything wrong . If some one make  mistakes , it always have a reason , not just said against the rules. What we did against the rules ?

Is someone can explain it ?

oznacz moderatorów