anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Allegro taking sales quality points for no reason.

Mukutis
#8 Zapaleniec#

Hello, we are new sellers from Lithuania and for some reason allegro is taking away our sales quality points...

As noted, we should dispatch for example June 13, we did it on June 11, but still we got minus points.

We have added tracking numbers of DPD, but still got minus points.

We have contacted allegro - but still no response.

Have you got any ideas people?

Thank you for your help.

oznacz moderatorów
57 ODPOWIEDZI 57

AQUASYSTEMS
#12 Orędownik#

Hi! About dispatch - when you have for example June 13 - you should dipatch June 13  - no earlier - neer do that because you will always have minus points. About rest of your questions - allegro should answer.  @RaBarbar_ka @MiMary @w_kiwi @ko_alka @la_nika @ayo80 @nat_not @_HolaOla_  - pomożecie koledze?

oznacz moderatorów

Mukutis
#8 Zapaleniec#

Hello

Is this true that we can't dispatch earlier than it shows? 😮

I mean the client would be much happier that he gets the parcel earlier, am I right?

oznacz moderatorów

la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Mukutis The only order in the last 30 days that negatively affected your score was order number 7b26d5c0-281d-11ef-aa37-53a2a38a272e. This happened because the status of the shipment you provided was not found. According to the carrier, this is an incorrect shipment number (here).

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów

Mukutis
#8 Zapaleniec#

Hello

Thank you for your time and replying to this case.

For some reason DPD Lithuania can't give signal to DPD Poland for DPD tracking maybe you know why?

Also do you have any clue why on June 9th we got also -points?

Best regards.

oznacz moderatorów

la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

Hi @Mukutis 🙂 The fact that the overall score decreased on a given day does not mean that points were deducted on the previous day, but only that the number has decreased compared to the last 30 days, because, for example, orders for which you received points last month no longer count.
When it comes to transferring statuses, only one order had an error and the order was sent to the Netherlands.
Do you have confirmation of sending this parcel with the correct number and status?

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów

Mukutis
#8 Zapaleniec#

We do from our local DPD tracker:

https://gyazo.com/af8446c1afdc4df680ba45fb40346c8c

We talked with our local DPD manager, he said that Allegro might not catch signal from DPD Lithuania, could it be true?

We are getting hurt by losing the points 😕

oznacz moderatorów

la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Mukutis Please tell me how you added the tracking number to your order? Because it is different from the one provided in the system.
The remaining shipments have correct statuses, so we receive information from DPD Lithuania.

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów

Mukutis
#8 Zapaleniec#

We are pressing on the "parcel" :

https://gyazo.com/0da0469cbd7b8a2619eebb36fe58f76a

Then dispatching "outside Poland" , carrier "DPD" and adding tracking number.

https://gyazo.com/da66ceeaed948d5be693fcaa2e3cc9ea

oznacz moderatorów

la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Mukutis Thank you! Then the problem here is a typo. The last digit does not match. I'm sorry, but we cannot rule out the quality of this order because, apart from the error in the tracking number, the parcel was sent yesterday and the declared shipping time is 24 hours (the order was placed on June 11).

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów

Mukutis
#8 Zapaleniec#

sorry, but maybe we miscomunicated, because we also sending this parcel with the number you said above:

[edit]

I dont know why , but on Poland DPD also it can't be tracked, on Lituhania - can:

Polish: https://gyazo.com/fe2ddf25b7e71a5c922302de80dbf465

Lithuanian: https://gyazo.com/614e143ba56107758635bae5eac067eb

oznacz moderatorów

la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Mukutis I asked the Technical Department to check what's wrong with this shipment number. I'll let you know when I get an answer.
FYI: I removed the first link because it contained buyer information.

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów

Mukutis
#8 Zapaleniec#

Thank you,

will be waiting for answers, and sorry for showing clients information.

Best regards

oznacz moderatorów

la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

Hi @Mukutis!  From tomorrow, this order will no longer be included in your statistics 🙂
As for the lack of statuses, DPD Lithuania sends them to us correctly when the shipment is to Poland, here we have a shipment to the Netherlands and this is a problem. If this situation repeats itself, please provide the shipment number as before, and if your score drops, please write to us again.

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów

Mukutis
#8 Zapaleniec#

That is perfect, thank you!

Should I write again everything to community or somewhere else?

What about the other point drops? Some person told above, that the point lose could be that we dispatched even faster then it was written.

Let us know 🙂

Best regards.

oznacz moderatorów

la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Mukutis I am glad I could help you 🙂
Sure, if this happens again, you can write here. You no longer have any points deducted, in the Shipping on time measure, you have 100%. As I wrote, drops in the overall score may result from the fact that we take into account the last 30 days of quality, for example, if a month ago you received more points in a certain area, it may seem that the quality has deteriorated, and they do not count anymore and are not included in the statistics.
Here is an article in which we explain each measure and how we count points in them.

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów

Mukutis
#8 Zapaleniec#

Hello

Thank you for the link of explaining the points system.

We still can't understand why our points have decreased once again:

https://gyazo.com/1ca909f177988baac4e05b186619d6cc

Also we have got an order from our country Lithuania, which we can guarantee that we will lose points again. How should we inform you about it ?

Best regards.

oznacz moderatorów

nat_not
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Mukutis Possible exclusion of the order from the sales quality statistics is possible when, for reasons beyond your control, the goods will not be delivered on time. Before time, we do not exclude orders from statistics.

Natalia
   Moderatorka

Mukutis
#8 Zapaleniec#

So after order is completed I should write here in the same topic everything?

oznacz moderatorów

Mukutis
#8 Zapaleniec#

Hello

Once again we have lost points...

It's really bad, because we are dropping below good and we can't even climb up because of the system...

We would like to reach better point results so we could join SMART.

Can somebody help us here?

https://gyazo.com/add282d7f69fa2bb9d188c6a10c3249e

Best regards

oznacz moderatorów