anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

I have submit all my document but still not been verified

MAMY ROZWIĄZANIE!
DJBargains
#8 Zapaleniec#

Hi i want to start selling but until now my account is not verifierd, can some one please advice

oznacz moderatorów
172 ODPOWIEDZI 172
ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@DJBargains Hello Bai 🙂 You can attach an invoice in the "Orders" tab. The file must be in pdf format. If there is a problem with adding a file, try clearing cookies in your browser.

Ola
Moderatorka

#8 Zapaleniec#

Hi  Ola

A buyer has given me bad feedback because she said i promise to deliver next day and i do not offer next days delivery. Can you please remove the feedback

Regards

Bai

oznacz moderatorów
_HolaOla_
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@DJBargains I'm sorry but no, we can't remove this rating. In this article you will find all situations when we can change the buyer’s rating. 

Ola
   Moderatorka

#8 Zapaleniec#

Hi Ola

She did not receive the item yet as she bought on the 16th march and expect del8ver on the 17th march which is the next days and i dont do next day delivery.

This is why she left me negative feedback please check my list it 9 to 13 days.

Its not right that she give negative feedback because my list does not say next fay delivery please check this 

Regards

Bai

oznacz moderatorów
_HolaOla_
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@DJBargains I will consult this rating with our team and I will get back to you with more details as soon as possible. 

Ola
   Moderatorka

Moderatorka
Moderatorka

Hello @DJBargains, I have good news for you. Our team have checked this comment once again and due to the fact that this comment broke our rules, we have already removed it from your account. 

Ola
   Moderatorka

#8 Zapaleniec#

Hi Ola

Thank you so much for your help to remove the feedback

Regards

Bai

oznacz moderatorów
DJBargains
#8 Zapaleniec#

Hi Ola

How can i remove the VAT invoice option from my listing

Regards

Bai

oznacz moderatorów
nat_not
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@DJBargains In the sales form, you must select that you are not issuing an invoice. You will find this option to select in the section of the form called "VAT invoice".

Natalia
   Moderatorka

#8 Zapaleniec#

Hi 

Hi have same problem again customer from [edytowano] said i promise to deliver next days and gave me negative feedback, Please remove the feedback as i don't offer next days delievry. 

The customer message is below

[edytowano] March 26, 2023 at 1:52 PM

Wyraźnie było napisane że dostawa na drugi dzień jak kupię do godz 14. A tak na ścisłość to dzisaj jest już 9 dni

oznacz moderatorów
ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@DJBargains Hello. Next day delivery was not guaranteed with this offer. You declared the shipping time within 3 days, so you should send the package by March 21.

I see we've already deleted this comment. The new comment from this customer is: "nic się nie zgadza z opisem" and we can't remove it because the customer has the right to judge the quality of the order.

Ola
Moderatorka

#8 Zapaleniec#

Hi Ola

This customer [edytowano]  did not receive her order yet that why i send you her client number you can check her order and her message what she meant is it was suppose to be delivered next days please check again.

oznacz moderatorów
ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@DJBargains  I understand, but as I wrote above - the shipping time is set at 3 days, so such information could not be in the offer and the first comment was deleted. The new comment does not refer to the estimated delivery time, this comment is general. We will not remove it because we have no grounds to do so.

Ola
Moderatorka

#8 Zapaleniec#

Hi Ola am not talking about the shipping time as it was ship on time am talking about delivery time which is 9 to 12days.

She cannot leave a review if she did not receive the product

Regards

Bai

oznacz moderatorów
DJBargains
#8 Zapaleniec#

Hi Ola 

My account is suspended can you please tell me why?

Regards

Bai

oznacz moderatorów
DJBargains
#8 Zapaleniec#

Hi Ola

They said i should pay the balance to lift suspension but you told me i have until the 14th of next month to pay the full balance

Regards

Bai

oznacz moderatorów
nat_not
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@DJBargains The reason for the suspension of your account is not due to overdue fees. You have a low sales quality score. Write a message via this form and consultants who know the details will write you what you need to do to unblock your account.

Natalia
   Moderatorka

#8 Zapaleniec#

Hi Natalia

The reason i have many discussion is because our suppliar has some technical problem exporting our 10 orders, But now everything is Ok please see below 1 of their emails

DJBargains_0-1679957685741.png

oznacz moderatorów
DJBargains
#8 Zapaleniec#

Also these are all the tickets i have to open, but everything is Ok now. So how can i explain this to the parson with my case?

DJBargains_1-1679957876833.png

oznacz moderatorów
ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@DJBargains You have received an answer in correspondence number 32319392. Here on the Allegro Gadane forum we cannot unblock your account, you can only clarify this case by e-mail.

Ola
Moderatorka