anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

I have submit all my document but still not been verified

MAMY ROZWIĄZANIE!
DJBargains
#8 Zapaleniec#

Hi i want to start selling but until now my account is not verifierd, can some one please advice

oznacz moderatorów
172 ODPOWIEDZI 172
DJBargains
#8 Zapaleniec#

Hi Ola

I want to refund a customer cos we made a mistake by not adding proper shipping cost but if i try to do so, the system told me there is not enough money and there is enough money in my account. Can you please advice what i need to do

Regards

Bai

oznacz moderatorów
nat_not
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@DJBargains What amount do you want to return? If you do not have enough funds in your balance in Allegro Finanse, it will be necessary to return to the customer's account outside our system.

Natalia
   Moderatorka

#8 Zapaleniec#

Hi i have enough money on my account which is 3,518.28 and the amount i want to refund is 2779.99 but its not working also how do i refund outside your syetem from UK

Regards

Bai

oznacz moderatorów
la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

Hi @DJBargains! What is the order no in this case? 
Probably the payment from buyer was done by PayU and you have the money to cover the return on Przelewy24 balance. 
If you would like to make the return outside the system, you should contact the buyer to ask him_her for the account number to make this return. 

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów
DJBargains
#8 Zapaleniec#

Hi yes that is the case buyer pay from PAYU but my funds are at Przelewy24.

Can i wait until i have money on my PAYU as it will cost in 15 pound to send international transfer

Regards

Bai

oznacz moderatorów
DJBargains
#8 Zapaleniec#

Also can you please advice how to issue partial refund as a buy receive item with minor scratches?

Regards

Bai

oznacz moderatorów
la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@DJBargains you can top up your Allegro Finanse. You can do that:
- through the Returns tab — next to the relevant order, expand the return decision option and click [refund the selected amount].
- through the Orders tab — next to the relevant order, expand the menu and click [make a refund].

We will redirect you to the return form. Provide the reason and refund amount, then click [make a refund]. If you do not have enough money in your PayU or Przelewy24 wallets (depending on which operator was used during payment) — click [pay for the return]. Transfer enough money for the refund. You can transfer the money only with a BLIK code, via PayPal or through an online bank transfer.
Here you will find more information in that matter. 

To return only part of the payment, in this tab  click [edytuj kwotę] (edit amount) and enter the amount you want to refund. You cannot exceed the value of all items in an order. If you refund the buyer partially and want to do that again for the same order, you will not be able to edit the number of items anymore. The next refund must also be a refund for a specific amount of money. In the next step – Dostawa i inne koszty (Delivery and other costs) – you can refund delivery costs partially or fully. You can also refund additional service costs or surcharges. In the last step, click [Zwróć wpłatę] (Refund) to issue a refund, and then confirm. You can still cancel the refund at this point. Funds will be collected from your Allegro Finance account.

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów
DJBargains
#8 Zapaleniec#

Hi I try refund by paypal but could do it do you have a video or a link in how to refund by paypal

Regards

Bai

oznacz moderatorów
la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@DJBargains sorry but I don't have a video to show how to top your account with PayPal (because you can top your account with that method, not return the amount to the Buyer). 

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów
DJBargains
#8 Zapaleniec#

Hi thanks also can I pay half of the Allegro fees and the pay the other have in 3 days

oznacz moderatorów
ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@DJBargains You can transfer part of the amount to an individual account (sub-account). You can pay off the balance in several transfers, as long as they are all booked on time.

Ola
Moderatorka

#8 Zapaleniec#

Hi Ola

How do i know how much is due to pay as am making sales every day

so how much do i have to pay by the 15th of this month starting tomorrow?

Regards

Bai

oznacz moderatorów
la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@DJBargains you will find this information hereIn the Settlements with Allegro tab, you can see your current balance, including charged and refunded fees in an ongoing month. However, in the email with the monthly summary, you can always see how much you were charged for a previous month.

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów
DJBargains
#8 Zapaleniec#

Hi i receive a message that i need to 4700 and i paid 1000 so i have to pay 3700 about.

But the balance keep increasing so what i want to know is do i just pay the balance of 3700 for last month and thats it for last month.

Is there some where to see how much is due to pay 

Regards

Bai Nyang

oznacz moderatorów
ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@DJBargains All the information you need is here: https://allegro.pl/moje-allegro/moje-konto/rachunki/rozliczenia-z-allegro. In the filters you can set what information about the balance you need. 

Zrzut ekranu 2023-03-2 o 20.50.49.png

The system provides only information about the total amount due.

Ola
Moderatorka

#8 Zapaleniec#

Hi Ola

So the previous months is due, i mean is what i have to pay before the 14th of this month

Also i have already paid 1000pl where can i find this information about my payment

Regards

Bai

oznacz moderatorów
la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@DJBargains I see the payment from 1.03.2023, you will see it here. You can filter this by "Operation types" (Payment). 

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów
DJBargains
#8 Zapaleniec#

Hi am and able to have another seller account so i manage 2 seller account on Allegro?

Best Regards

Bai Nyang

oznacz moderatorów
ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@DJBargains Hello Bai 🙂 Yes, you can have a few accounts, as long as you provide correct and valid personal information at registration.

However, it is not allowed to use these accounts to violate the rules governing Allegro. It includes among others:

• making purchase offers in your own transactions
  • outbidding your purchase offers made in transactions of other Allegro customers
  • rating your own offers
  • using additional accounts to bypass the Allegro fees and commissions system, and to avoid paying.
Ola
Moderatorka

#8 Zapaleniec#

Hi how can i send vat invoice to customers, i have tried to but it keeps loading

Best Regards

Bai

oznacz moderatorów